Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on October 3, 2010
I forgot I had not used all my gift certificate so I decided to browse thru the wedding items since I will be getting married next year of May. While looking thru I see this bag of 2000 pieces of 1 carat diamonds for $9.50, so I figured I'd try it. To my surprise I loved them & can't wait till the wedding to show them off.
on July 16, 2011
I bought these to decorate the tables at my wedding and am extremely happy with them. They are very clear, not a foggy plastic. Do note that they have a small rough section on the side where the plastic was injected, but they are awesome. I'm not sure the bag would fill 1 cup, so don't expect a huge bag when you order. I would recommend this product to others.
on April 15, 2011
I loved this product. I had a Diamonds are a girls best friend party and this set the room off! My friends and family loved it. Keep end mind that they are extremely clear so they are not like cubic zirconia... so its not a 100% diamond like feel, but it is truly gorgeous just the same
review image review image review image
on March 18, 2011
The title says 1 carat diamonds which are clearly 1/8 carat when you recieve them! Not going to be able to use them for what I was planning now I need to think of something else!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.