Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Metal Type: white-gold|Ring Size: 7|Change

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on January 23, 2013
For the money this ring was not only cost effective it was beautiful. I bought just to say I love you to my wife. And it said I love you and much more. It shows well on her finger and its bright very much so. I don't know if this helps anyone but I'll say this i would've paid more to see that look on my wife's face.! Awesome
on January 14, 2015
Got this to wear as an alternative to my traditional wedding set-it is just as if not more beautiful in person. Can't believe what an amazing value this was for a very classy, expensive looking full carat ring. I'm wearing it with two thin diamond bands on either side, but it's lovely on its own as well. Nice low profile too-I've been wearing it for over a year now and it never catches on anything, and has stood up to a lot of hard wear.
on August 16, 2017
This ring is stunning! Can't express how beautiful this ring is....much much more then my expectations!
on November 1, 2012
This is an amazing ring. It has bright clear stones that sparkle in the sun or other lighting. The ring is sturdy and looks good on your hand. I have received many compliments.
on May 30, 2013
This one carat white gold ring is a keeper.
The photo did not do it justice. It is magnificent in appearance and true to size.
A wonderful addition to any jewelry wardrobe.
I would rate this as a five stars. Thank you
on February 10, 2017
I have been looking at this ring for quite some time and finally, hubby went click and ordered it! I received the ring just 3 days later, today! I absolutely love it! I love the low profile setting and it hooks on nothing with a brilliant sparkle and it's very classy! Just gorgeous!
review image
on December 15, 2016
I love the ring I fits perfectly. Exactly what I expected. Beautiful
on November 1, 2015
This is a beautiful ring, very sparkly. However, I did return it for one that looked more like a wedding band.
on March 13, 2014
My wife and I love it, it looks beautiful on her finger, As always it is good to be your customer. I appreciate your service.Thank you.
on May 10, 2016
She loves it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.