Truck Reviews Beauty Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 23, 2012
I purchased this watch in April of 2011 to wear it at work. I personally prefer leather strap watches, but decided to get a metal bracelet one to handle the every day abuse. It's been working great, no scratches, still running on original battery and never been late! I have a watch repair kit and it took only a few minutes to get the bracelet sized!
Beware that it only shows the date, so after short months you have to manually jump ahead one day.
2 people found this helpful
on January 28, 2013
I purchased this for Christmas for my fiance. He loves it. It looks good for daily use, but also looks great when we go out and he's dressed up. Haven't heard anything negative about it at all from him.
on January 5, 2013
I bought this watch for my husband for Christmas and paid for expedited shipping. As soon as we took it out of the box you could feel the low quality of the product with its weight. The watch was very light and looked cheap. We took it to be adjusted and it started coming apart! We decided to send it back right away! Don't waste your money on this watch.
One person found this helpful
on April 19, 2013
Well not only did it arrive in 2 days as promised but it was beautiful...just got to pay to have a few links taken out but it is a dazzler!!
on November 23, 2012
The look is both very classy and casual. It looks nice and exactly like it does online as it does in the package. I had to get it fitted at a nearby jeweler which I wasn't prepared for, but it went well. However after a month of using it I'm already seeing scratches on the band. Not sure if it's me or the watch
2 people found this helpful
on December 13, 2012
Have a couple of Movado's and this reminded me of them. Great looking and plan on giving it to my nephew for Xmas...
on November 1, 2015
Don't waste your money, is very bad imitation watch, that's why is so cheap... Don't buy it...
on December 13, 2015
The watch looks great and shipped quickly however the product was shipped to me with a defective battery.
on January 15, 2016
Came dead. Not working
on August 31, 2013
A beautiful and solid watch. A little heavy, but it didn't take long to get adjusted. Well worth the money.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.