Caravelle by Bulova Men's 45C20 Stainless Steel Bracelet Black Dial Watch
|Price:||$149.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Quality Japanese-quartz movement
- Flat Mineral crystal
- Multifunction dial with day and date, 24 Hr, Luminous hands And Markers
- Water-resistant to 165 feet (50 M)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Caravelle, Sport, Men's Watch, Stainless Steel and Yellow Gold Plated Case, Stainless Steel and Yellow Gold Plated Bracelet, Japanese Quartz (Battery-Powered), 45C20
The sleek and refined Caravelle by Bulova Men's Stainless Steel Bracelet Black Dial Watch offers a circular, black dial with luminous hands, bar-shaped hour indexes, and subdials that offer day of the week, date, and 24-hour function. It's surrounded by a wide, stationary bezel displaying 15-second intervals. The sturdy stainless steel bracelet is inset with gold-toned stainless steel accents on the center links for a handsome, classic look. The scratch-resistant mineral crystal window makes the Caravelle by Bulova Men's Stainless Steel Bracelet Black Dial Watch an ideal watch for everyday wear. It's equipped with reliable Japanese quartz movement and is water resistant to 165 feet (50 meters).See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.9 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000ZK2IUU
- Item model number: 45C20
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 19, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Caravelle by Bulova|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band Material||Two-tone stainless steel|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Item weight||4 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Otherwise, exactly as it appears, and well worthy the $89 or so I paid. Probably wouldn't pay more than $100.
Nice two-tone combination.
The other things I really don't like are the Little dials on the face. One tells the date...can NOT read it, it is SO SMALL. The other gives hour of day (1-24) basically useless. The third gives Day of Week, which is also hard to read. I've given up on even tying to use these dials. I've always have had, and relied on looking at the date, if not more on my other watches. Poor choice on my part.