3 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Carbon Express PileDriver Fletched Carbon Crossbolt with 4-Inch Vanes, 6-Pack
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BONE-CRUSHING PENETRATION - Heavy grain weight creates maximum kinetic energy and greater knock-down power
- ADVANCED CONSTRUCTION - Ensures spine consistency for greater accuracy. The composite material is extremely durable at impact for exceptional reliability and repeat performance.
- REAL STRAIGHTNESS - Precision sorted for straightness to +/- 0.004", for repeat maximum consistency
- SPECIFICATIONS: Fletched with 4" vanes, 20" size, 442 grains, 0.348" Diameter, 6 per pack, plus 6 universal flat nocks
- CONFIDENCE IS KEY - Designed for the hunter who wants ultimate penetration, the PileDriver Crossbolt instills supreme confidence when tracking even the largest of prey.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Piledriver Crossbolt was selectively engineered for durability, strength, and superior accuracy. The advanced carbon design delivers greater consistency and flatter trajectory shot after shot.
The choice of the world’s top bowhunters and target archers, Carbon Express is committed to consistently delivering state-of-the-art products to help archers Shoot Better.
Through extensive product lineups of power-packed arrows, crossbolts and accessories, Carbon Express leads the industry with groundbreaking innovation. At Carbon Express, performance is delivered through laser-checked and precision measured manufacturing processes and proprietary design that produces consistent results, far above industry standard.
The Piledriver Crossbolt is available in two sizes:
- 20" Length (442 Grain)
- 22" Length (479 Grain)
The Carbon Express Piledriver Crossbolt
Designed for the hunter who wants bone crushing penetration, the PileDriver Crossbolt instills supreme confidence when tracking even the largest of prey.
The PileDriver Crossbolt is the heaviest carbon composite crossbolt in the Carbon Express lineup and creates maximum kinetic energy for superior penetration. Like all Carbon Express bolts, these are weight and straightness sorted to ensure shot after shot consistency. There is no such thing as too much penetration, so be ready for anything with the Piledriver bolt from Carbon Express.
- Bone-Crushing Penetration Heavy grain weight creates maximum kinetic energy and greater knock-down power.
- Advanced Construction Ensures spine consistency for greater accuracy. And the composite material is extremely durable at impact for exceptional reliability and repeat performance.
- Real Straightness Precision sorted for straightness to +/- 0.004", for repeat maximum consistency (maximum measurement, not an average).
- 6-Pack of bolts includes inserted Moon nocks, 6 Universal nocks, and 6 C nocks.
|Carbon Express Piledriver 20" Crossbolt W/Moon Nock 6PK||Carbon Express Piledriver 20" Crossbolt W/Lighted Nock 3PK||Carbon Express Maxima Hunter 20" Crossbolt W/Moon Nock 6PK||Carbon Express Mayhem 20" Crossbolt W/Moon Nock 6PK||Carbon Express Maxima Badlands 20" Crossbolt W/Universal Nock System 6PK||Carbon Express Maxima Badlands 20" Crossbolt W/Universal Nock System 3PK|
|Length/Diameter:||20" / 0.348"||20" / 0.348"||20" / 0.343"||20" / 0.348"||20" / 0.343"||20" / 0.343"|
FeraDyne is engineering the evolution of lethal technology across all bowhunting categories.
FeraDyne Outdoors is the manufacturer of the following premium brands: Rage broadheads, Axe Crossbows, Muzzy broadheads and bowfishing equipment, Carbon Express arrows, crossbows, and accessories, Nockturnal lighted nocks, Tru-Fire releases, BLOCK targets, GlenDel targets, Shooter 3D targets, Black Hole targets, Hurricane bag targets, IQ Bowsights, SURE-LOC Archery Products, S4Gear, Rocky Mountain archery products, Gorilla Gear, Eastman Outdoors, Apple Archery and Wac’Em Archery Products.
Carbon Express products are engineered with innovation, precision, and performance to fulfill its promise of allowing you to “Shoot Better.” The PileDriver crossbolts are made for the hunter that wants the ultimate bone crushing penetration. This is a heavier carbon bolt to create maximum kinetic energy and greater knock down power. Its advanced construction ensures spine consistency for greater accuracy, and the composite material is extremely durable at impact for exceptional reliability and performance. Every 6 pack of bolts comes with inserted moon nocks and an additional 6 universal flat nocks. Each bolt is precision sorted for straightness to ensure shot after shot consistency (straightness: +/- 0.004")
WARNING:� This product can expose you to chemicals including TDI, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.�� For more information go to:� www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: the name PileDriver and claim of "BONE-CRUSHING" pentatration is spot on! With first shot from my new crossbow, broke both front shoulders of the buck and still passed through. A little more forward then I intended but these bolts did the job. Ran 20yrds and dropped.
Spent 2+ wks reading reviews and doing research. You want to get into crossbow hunting without breaking the bank? Here's the setup you need: Centerpoint Sniper 370, Carbon express PileDrivers, Montec G5 100gr broadheads. About $350 invested, 1hr sighting in, 1 shot, 1 kill. No need to shoot anything else. Good luck!
I use these all the time and they hold up great. I have literally killed 12 deer using the same bolt. I would like to see more neon colors on the fetching so they are easier to find in the woods or field after shooting. The green can be difficult to locate with the green vegetation on the floor of the woods. My only complaint, and it goes with ALL of the manufacturers, is that not all 6 will group. You will get 3 that group well, the 4th will be ok but usually a couple inches off, and the other 2 will be all over the place. I usually order 2 boxes so I can get 4 bolts in my quiver that group in a half dollar hole. EVERY brand I've tried is like this and I don't get it.
* I let them know that 3 arrows arrived not 6 and inquired if another shipment arriving.
* No, there should be 6 arrows to a pack. If you missing 3, I am sending you a prepaid label to this email account for you to ship back what you received. If you will let me know when you have dropped the package back in the mail, I will be able to send out another pack for you. Thanks, Summer
* Thanks for the update. However, Houston we have a problem: Sighting in at 20 then 30 yards 2 of the three arrows were lighter and hitting high. Going out to 40 yards the two lighter arrows glanced off the Yellow Jacket target and into the woods. I have but one arrow remaining of the original three. Please advise. (Yes, next time I place a wood panel behind the target). Thank you.
* If you have used the arrows, I'm afraid this item will not qualify for a refund. The item has to be returned to us in the condition you received it. The shipping label provided has been voided. I'm afraid there is nothing we can do now that the product has been used/lost.
* Good day. That's unfortunate: I purchased 6; received three. In my judgment receiving three more arrows for a total of six would have been a most proper business decision on your end. I hope you reconsider. I'll give Bowhunters Supply Store 48 hours to change their actions: Should you not -- then I will POST through Amazon feedback- let the community read our entire email thread as well as posting a photo of the item and the community can decide if they wish to conduct business with you. (Amazon will not allow photo attachment)
If you prowl around the online stores (this one included), you'll see all kinds of arrows offered. There are some where, for a fairly low price point, you can get 10 or more arrows in a pack, and you'll start to self-rationalize buying them. You'll get the urge to say "well, how bad can they be, *really*? I can just use them for practice!"
Resist this urge.
While price does not always equal quality, it's usually what finance types call a Leading Indicator. The thing you're looking for is a established brand with a good history of making quality arrows...and since you're a crossbow shooter, arrows that are specifically designed for the increased stresses of the crossbow platform, which are the correct length, have the correct fletching, and ideally allow for interchangeable nocks. Further, there should be no distinction between the arrows you practice with and the arrows you use in the field, so the arrows you choose need to be durable.
These are such a product. They are the heaviest in the Carbon Express line, at 342 gr sans head/field tip. You will get best results if your rig can fling at least a 442 gr arrow at 300 fps. This is my favorite arrow, as I found it to be very quiet in shooting, stable in flight, and hard hitting on impact.
In sum, in a 9mm world, this is a .45 ACP.
Moon nocks are pre installed, but flat nocks are included and I always swap them out so I don't have to worry about the nock aligning precisely with the fletching. It works for me and I have had nothing but good experience with these arrows. They are fantastic.
Top reviews from other countries
On the negative side I must say these bolts are very heavy ( I lost 60 ft/sec) compare to the factory supplied bolts.
I'm not sure if the present scope supplied with the crossbow will be able to do the job. More to follow on that on.
Be informed that a heavy bolt will sacrifice your velocity, but penetration is defenetly seriously increased.
I recommend you go to an archery shop and buy one and try it before buying 6.