Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 136 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 145 reviews
on September 17, 2015
I've leave a zero for this if I could. Within 6 months NONE of their batteries will take a charge. I'm now VERY VERY WARY of any of the Tenergy products. If I could have given Zero stars, I would have!
on January 6, 2013
First off - these are NOT for 'turbo' power lights. They state that explicitly. Do not use them for incandescent bulb lights either - same issue.

I received these in an attempt to reduce my usage of non-reusable batteries in my 100-200 lumen LED lights. That's really what they are best for in the flashlight realm. I cannot speak to other uses as that is my only purpose for this size battery.

Pros:
- Exactly the same size as the CR123 batteries they were purchased to replace. When you compare them side by side they have the same diameter and length. I don't know where some are coming from when they say they are a different size.
- Relatively quick charge time - 1.5 to 3 hours depending on charge when put into the charger.
- Pack comes with car charging option - very cool and makes for extreme convenience when camping, travelling.
- Run my surefire G2 and Streamlight Polytac LED lights just fine - no overheating, no problems!
- protected and regulated to 3v

Cons:
- These hold about 2/3 the energy as rated compared to the non-rechargables - this means you will get less run time in your lights.
- They should not be used to run high power lights as they apparently won't work.

Overall I am very pleased. They fit in the lights I want to use them in and run just fine. I fully expect to buy fewer batteries now that I have a good rechargable set.

Hope that helps....
on November 26, 2014
Works only in certain flashlights and doesnt last long.
Works great in my streamlight sidewinder compact and protac 1l and 2l
Worked ok in nitecore srt7 but trips circuit if on high/turbo modes after a few min
Partially worked in klarus xt11 (upgraded) strobe tripped circuit or if left on for a few min
Failed to work in thrunite tn12 at high/med mode circuit trips immediately after turning light on.
Failed to work in nitecore p20 and p20uv results the same as kalrus xt11

I would avoid these batteries in high drain/high lumen flashlights
on December 21, 2013
Batteries that came with it no longer charge or the charger no longer charges them. Just went back to buying bulk RCR123A's. Way easier.

EDIT: Bought a new charger to see if it was the charger or batteries that were bad. 3 of 4 batteries placed in the new high end charger show they are directly shorted. They aren't even a year old and have only been used 3 times. Two of the batteries went bad within the first month.
on November 23, 2016
Don't be fooled by Arlo claims, these are fantastic.
on April 8, 2013
I get about a half hour of runtime. They take a long time to recharge (at least with this charger). With that said, they have already paid for themselves in 123 lithiums that I have not had to buy at $5 a pair. These will give a lot of horsepower for a short time. If you need longer burntimes and can live with slightly less blinding output, you can try 18650's if your lights will take them. they offer 2000-3000mAh in this class of manufacturing quality. I keep these RCR123's in the flashlight I have on my hip for everyday use at home and work because of how bright my LED light runs with them. I keep a pair of 18650's in my bag as back up.
on July 27, 2012
These look like nice batteries that I purchased for for my Streamlight Protac HL flashlight but once I openend the package I notice that one of the batteries was corroded right in the package. These are 16.99 for a 4 pack so I am a little erked that I have 3 good batteries and 1 bad one. I will order 4 more batteries soon. This might have been sitting in warehouse for quite some time but I took a star becuase of the flaw. I am not going to return these for a new pack because of one bad battery. I will add 5 stars if the 4 pack of batteries I get next are flawless.

Lets hope these chinese made batteries can last in my lights.
on June 10, 2017
Gift for someone else
on February 7, 2017
Great recharge kit with charger and batteries. Use mine with my MagLite MagTac which uses these style batteries.

Charger has green LED for each slot. Turn red when charging battery, then green again when battery is charged.
on March 27, 2015
I purchased around 50 of these kits over a few year period for my factory. These batteries perfectly fit and power CR-123 battery powered flashlights, but don't last quite as long, and don't hold a charge in very cold (sub-freezing) weather. Keep a set in the charger while using the other set, and these batteries will save you bundles of money when compared to buying actual CR-123's.