- Size (LWH): 2.2 inches, 0.1 inches, 3 inches
- Weight: 0.8 ounces
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
CardNinja Ultra-slim Self Adhesive Credit Card Wallet for Smartphones, Steel Grey
|You Save:||$3.52 (27%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- CardNinja can store up to 8 cards AND cash using a durable elastic fabric (driver’s license, gym card, train pass)
- Using 3M adhesive, CardNinja securely attaches to the back of your device. It removes cleanly too!
- Compatible with the following smartphones: iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5 / 5s / 5c / 4 / 4s, Samsung Galaxy S6 / S5 / S4 / S3, Galaxy Note 5 / 4 / 3 / 2 / 1, LG G3 / G2 / Optimus series, Nexus 6 / 5 / 4, HTC M8 / EVO / Desire / Sense, iPod Touch, Sony Xperia and much more! Works with nearly ANY phone case including: Otterbox, Lifeproof, CaseMate, Belkin, Speck, Apple and more
- Reviewed by the biggest names in tech: CNET, The New York Times, Macworld, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, The Next Web, and Cult of Mac
- The Original! CardNinja (by cubi) is the world’s first PATENTED adhesive smartphone wallet. Designed in California
- 60-day worry free guarantee. 100% USA based customer support
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
Toss your Wallet!
Turn your smartphone into a Ninja Wallet. The Card Ninja sticks onto the back of your phone or phone case, just like a sticker. Insert credit cards, debit cards, licenses, IDs or cash. Toss your old bulky wallet. You can flip it over and nothing falls out. You can use the Ninja wallet with your iPhone, Android, Windows or BlackBerry smartphone.
Card Ninja by Cubi
Carry a few cards and cash for a jog or a night out
- Holds up to 8 Cards or Cash. Even ear buds!
- Peel and Stick. No damage on removal.
- Just 2.5 mm thin.
- Works with most cases.
- It's secure. Items won't fall out (even if you flip it over).
- Great for the gym, shopping, bars, and everyday use.
- Perfect for men, women, and even kids.
- Holds credit/debit cards, drivers license, student ID, some cash, and more.
Works with iPhones, Androids and Windows phones. Can also attach to nearly any case. Otterbox, Lifeproof, Belkin, Speck, Apple and more.
Just peel and stick. Attaches easily with 3M tape. Attaches securely, removes cleanly.
Carry credit cards, driver's license, school ID, gym pass, cash and more. Up to 8 cards.
Compare to similar items
This item CardNinja Ultra-slim Self Adhesive Credit Card Wallet for Smartphones, Steel Grey
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Compatible Phone Models||Compatible with nearly every smartphone, including iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5, 5s, 5c, 5, 4, 4s, Samsung Galaxy S6, S5, S4, S3, S2 and many more!||Any Phone Including iPhone and Android. Also Compatible With Most Cases.||Compatible with almost all Smart Phones and Cases with a flat back and enough clear space for a credit card ---, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S Plus, iPhone 5/5S, iPhone 4/4S, Samsung Galaxy Note 6/5/4/3, Samsung Galaxy S7, S6, S5, S4, S3, Edge, LG G3, G2, Optimus Series G Pro V10 L7,L9, HTC M8, EVO, Desire, Sense, Sony Xperia Series||iPhone 6 and on (except SE), Android, and Most Other Phones. Also Compatible with Most Cases.|
|Enclosure Material||Neoprene||Silicone||Stretchable Lycra||Genuine Leather|
|Additional Features||durable||Thick Silicone, Grippy Material, Strong Adhesive||Extra-Tall Pocket | Stretchy Lycra, Durable Material | Secure Adhesive||Authentic CardBuddy, High Quality Leather, Durable Stitching, Super Strong Adhesive|
The patented CardNinja is the ultimate smartphone accessory! As simply as peeling a sticker, CardNinja attaches to your phone or case using high strength adhesive and won't come off until you want it to. And you can remove it cleanly without leaving any residue! It also holds its contents super tight: nothing will come out of your CardNinja, even if you flip your phone over and shake it! Whether you carry a bunch of cards with you for work, or just a few to run errands, the CardNinja adapts to you. It's made from a special strong and resilient spandex style material so it stretches to accommodate several cards, but shrinks back down when empty or only carrying a card or two. At only 2.5mm thin, the CardNinja is discreet.like a Ninja! Made from reinforced elastic material, it is designed to withstand being put into your pocket or purse day after day without wearing. It's also designed to resist tearing from repeatedly inserting and removing your credit cards. The CardNinja is perfect for quick trips, hiking, biking, the gym or a night on the town! Toss your bulky wallet and switch to CardNinja for everyday use!
Top Customer Reviews
I get it, if you lose your phone with items in the CardNinja, yes, you are now vulnerable. I understand people getting upset about that but to me that is more of a responsibility issue. Losing your purse or wallet could have the same outcome but blaming the purse/wallet makers doesn't seem appropriate. I feel the same way about the loosing my phone with the CardNinja attached. I put it on there and it's my responsibility to keep up it. Also, fraud and theft protection on your cards are always a good idea.
****I read reviews about it tearing up the phone backs.
Well, it is designed to stay on securely. If it could be pulled off easily, then what's the point. The adhesive is insanely sticky strong. Once it barely touches the phone, it's already sticking. So make sure you have lined up exactly before you start to lower it for permanent position. We made that mistake and had to replace it. We used a little Goo Gone and elbow grease and the remaining glue rolled up, then we just peel it off. No damage done.
It says it will hold eight cards. If you use that many every single day, it will not last as long as people are expecting it to. That will stretch out the material and cause strain on the adhesive, which will start detaching slowly.
It seems to be mm smaller than the size of c/cards. Which is smart, that feature along with the stretchy material is what makes it fit snug around the cards.
My husband has had his CardNinja for a few months. Well since October, it's February. He keeps three cards in it and that's about it. Sometimes he will place a bill in it right before he walks into the store. The structure has not been compromised at all. Putting money in it and then pulling on the material a few times a day will weaken it faster.
So does it work as directed, not entirely. However, using it like my husband to keep up with, c/card, and a few i.d. cards, along with a little responsibility, it works fine.
The photos are of me placing mine on today.
I stuck it to the back of a clear hard plastic phone case (personally, I wouldn't stick this or anything else to an expensive phone) and it's stuck on really well. There are no uplifted edges that could gather dust or lint as I read in some reviews. As I said, I stuck mine to a hard non-porous smooth plastic case so that may have contributed to the great ability to stick on. I wonder if any of the people that said it lifted off stuck it to a soft case... I can't speak to that.
I also read a couple reviews that said that the elastic barely stretches out to fit a couple cards -- not true, you can stretch it out to fit what it advertises (not that I would because I'm not trying to carry my whole wallet stuck to my phone :)).
Finally, I read a few reviews that said that the elastic stretches out and stays that way, making the cards fall out -- also not true. The elastic snaps right back because, well... it's elastic.
I totally love the case. Its slim profile is attractive, the construction is solid and functional. Highly recommend.
Pic #1, you cannot see from this specific pic but the heart rate monitor is clear, but the flash is about half covered. Now I don't use the flash much, so no big deal. If I did want to use it, I'd have to remove the cards and then all would be clear.
The product description says it will hold 8 cards-worth of stuff. In the picture I'm running 6 cards (driver license, road-side service card, HMO/Medical membership card, work badge to get into the doors at work, credit card and a debit card) and 5-bills of cash tri-folded and it all fits fine. I've been running this way for six weeks now with no issues.
Pic #2, I only put three cards in the sleeve and turned it upside down. Even with a little shaking the sleeve wasn't so terribly stretched out over the last six weeks that it refused to hold the three cards all by themselves. The material is clingy, so I think that is why after stuffing it for a while, it can still hold only a few items.
Even with the daily in and out of my front of back jean pocket or running shorts, the material shows no signs of wear. Seems pretty durable.
OVERALL: Some competitors only hold 3 or 4 cars. The fact this holds up to 8 or a bit less and some cash is exactly what I needed.It seems to be holding up just fine. It's stuck firm to my flat, smooth case instead of my phone, which I'm happy about. There doesn't seem to be a good way to remove this from the case.
1) The card buddy can only hold 3 cards, but this can really can hold lots more cards. Now in addition to my my credit card, ID, and metro card, I can also carry my ATM card in case I need cash (which would also additionally fit in there). I generally wouldn't hold more than this, but It can hold even more cards for the occasions where I need it (it says 9, I've only tried about 6). I'd generally recommend 4 or less for every day use since it stretches the material and probably wears over time.
2) this feels much nicer. It feels like soft cloth as opposed to the card buddy which feels like plastic and feels like it might be rubbing off onto my hands
3) it slides in and out of your pocket much easier. Because of the material it's made out of, the card buddy has a lot of friction, so it's difficult to get in and out of your pocket. The one positive of this is that it won't slide across a table. The card ninja slides relatively easily across a table so it might be easier to lose your phone.
4) it's much slimmer than the card buddy, which again feels nicer and makes it slide into your pocket easier.