Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 5, 2013
I wore these a lot last winter to alleviate the pain I had from diabetic neuropathy and the problems which were caused from cold floors and cold breezes. For this these didn't provide much if any relief. They couldn't because the pain wasn't due to cold but nerve damage. These foot socks were very comfortable and kept my feet warm. At first it seemed as though they were a bit small; however I have a very wide foot “EEEE”, they soon wore in and are fine durable and not nearly as slippery as I feared they would be. All-in-all I am extremely pleased and would buy another when these wear out in several years.
11 helpful votes
12 helpful votes
on May 9, 2012
I'm normally a 12.5 or a 12W -- altho I usually find myself having to buy size 13. These slippers fit tightly on me like a true 12, so I'd say the sizing is spot-on. In my particular case, this tightness generates extra warmth. If you're a true size 12, these will be the perfect snugness. I've had slippers before that were a 13, and that extra 3/4" or so made the slipper too loose, and as a result the warmth was compromised.

These are pretty warm overall and quite a value at $15 or so. My only "complaint" might be a questionable durability. I just got them a few days ago and I don't get the impression that I'll have this same pair a year or 2 from now. As another reviewer said, you can not slip these on -- they require two hands.
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
on September 1, 2017
0Comment|Report abuse
I purchased these for my husband, a diabetic with multiple foot issues which includes a toe amputation and a very wide right foot. After trying several other more expensive slippers that did not fit I feel like we struck gold. Any time he is out of his shoes, he wears his slippers!!! After one week, he asked that I order another pair. At the price, we can afford to buy several pair so he has a ready replacement since it is critical that he protect his feet at all times. I am ordering two additional pair at this time.
on January 27, 2012
My hubby has had the coldest feet for all the 42 years we have been married. He has never liked slippers and never gotten his feet warm. And we use an electric blanket. I took a chance and ordered these slippers for him. He put them on and immediately loved them. Wonder of wonders, he loved them. He loved them so much he thanked me for them so many times I decided I better get him two more pair, just in case Dream products decide not to make them anymore. (I hope they continue forever)He said if the soles wore out he would put duct tape on them in order to keep them. His feet are really warm for the first time in his life!!!!! And he has diabetes. Get them for your cold footed spouse! I did order him two more! Wonderful product.
22 comments|Report abuse
on March 29, 2015
They're okay. I wear a Men's size 12 and these slipper socks are loose on me. I do think they prices on slippers are kinda steep. And there's nothing to distinguish left from right until you've put them on. And you'll need two hands to put them on so if you have mobility issues, think twice.
on March 30, 2015
These are just perfect for my husband and he really likes them. He's mother used to make all his slippers for him before she passed away. These are just what he needed to keep his feet warm and feel like he's got some of the same quality Mom used to make. They wash up well too!
on February 4, 2015
These slipper shoes are nice for indoors. the only issues I have are the soles arent rubber and ergo don't grip well. Also the last pair the sock part was already coming apart from the shoe part before I ever opened them. So far the ones I have now are ok.
on December 17, 2012
The length of the sock part of the houseshoe should be about 3 or 4 inches longer. They do keep your feet warm. It would be nice if you had a wool inside at a more premium price. It helps when putting the houseshoe on to put the thumb at the back and deep into the houseshoe to pull it on - don't pull by the top or it tends to separate the upper part from the houseshoe. Put a tab on the back top to pull on - not the sock part but the "shoe" part - it would be professional even if people don't use it to put it on. Herb Frizzell
on December 12, 2013
These slippers are the best slippers I have had in a long time. They keep my feet warm and are cozy. I like the fact that I can walk out into my garage without having to take these slippers off and put on shoes because it being 26 degree's outside due to the weather conditiions the soles on these slippers do not allow your feet to feel the cold cement. A wonderful product. Thanks for reading this review.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.