- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Cardio Amaze Nitric Oxide Booster Single (Cherry)
Enhance your purchase
|Special Ingredients||L-Arginine L-Citrulline Organic Beet Root|
|Brand||Herbs for life|
|Specific Uses For Product||Cardio Heart Health|
|Diet Type||Gluten Free|
|Dosage Form||12.45 Grams|
|Ingredients||L-arginine L-citrulline Organic Beet Root Powder|
|Material Feature||Certified Organic|
|Item Weight||1 Pounds|
About this item
- Cardio Amaze “Nitric Oxide Heart Health Supplement” includes L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, Beet Root powder. Antioxidant, Immune and Mineral” Antioxidants, plus other well-known heart ingredients like COQ-10, Hawthorn Berry, Pomegranate and more.
- Cardio Amaze is loaded with well-known heart ingredients like COQ-10, Hawthorn Berry, Pomegranate and more
- Immunity, Heart, Antioxidant, Energy, Endurance, Muscle, Focus, Memory, Calm, Pre & Post Workout ,beets are rich in healthy nitrates, which are converted to nitric oxide inside the body
- Plus Daily Multivitamins A, B12, C, D3, E and Trace minerals
- Cardio Amaze come in two flavors Cherry and Mango
Buy it with
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
CARDIO AMAZE is a great tasting Cherry Fruit Flavor Cardiovascular Nutritional Supplement Formula. Cardio Amaze includes L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, Beet Root powder. Cardio Amaze includes vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, plus other well-known heart ingredients like COQ-10, Hawthorn Berry, Pomegranate and more.
- Package Dimensions : 4.61 x 3.74 x 3.62 inches; 1 Pounds
- Date First Available : May 13, 2021
- Manufacturer : Herbs for life
- ASIN : B093WYMPZL
Best Sellers Rank:
#407,158 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #11,498 in Blended Vitamin & Mineral Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
L-arginine L-citrulline Organic Beet Root Powder
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do not understand what elements of this ingredient list would help your ‘cardio’ or heart but I see it as either beneficial or innocuous. My suggestion is to read the ingredient list and decide for yourself if this is worth it to you. The instructions say to take one hour before meals or as directed. I took it randomly finding no ill effects from having done so. I directed myself to do it that way.
In sum, a pleasant tasting (by comparison to others) supplement that seems harmless while being beneficial.
Gave me more energy after drinking it a few days. Other than that, it is hard to say if it is helping as most supplements don't really give you evidence. But since I feel better overall, I feel it is doing something good.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.