|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||29.5 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||66-5235|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||66-5235|
|OEM Part Number||4343004070, 4343060060, 4343060080, 4343060081, 4343060082, 4343060060, 4343060080, 4343060081, 4343060082|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Cardone 66-5235 New CV Constant Velocity Drive Axle Shaft
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Proprietary engineering processes ensure that all CV Drive Axles meet OE form, fit and function
- Neoprene boots are designed with additional bellows, when needed, to resist bellow stress and cracking, which is the leading cause of boot failure
- An axle retaining nut is supplied with every unit for a hassle-free installation, due to the likelihood that the original retaining nut is worn or stripped
- CV Drive Axle measurements are validated after assembly to ensure a proper fit; Threads are precision rolled to ensure proper fit when axle nut is installed
- Boot clamps are pneumatically crimped, creating a perfect seal between the boot and housing
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
Frequently Asked Question
When I cut the wheel hard and step on the gas, I hear loud clicking and snapping. What's making that noise?
- The most likely cause is a defective or worn outer CV drive axle joint. It may be time to get it replaced.
CARDONE Has Extensive Experience Testing and Engineering CV Drive Axles
We’ve spent over two decades analyzing materials and processes to arrive at a superior product
Proprietary engineering processes ensure that all CV Drive Axles meet O.E. form, fit and function. Every CARDONE CV Drive Axle is individually verified for straightness, resulting in vibration-free performance at all speeds.
- High-quality grease withstands high-temperature and pressure extremes
- CV Drive Axle shafts are inspected for run out to prevent vibrations.
- Splines are chased to ensure proper fit of the axle into the mating hub and transmission, eliminating installation hassles.
CARDONE's extensive experience in testing and engineering CV Drive Axles is the foundation behind our proprietary method of engineering a product that meets and even exceed O.E. performance. We have researched the reasons why original CVs typically fail and designed new solutions to avoid repeat failure. For example, our Neoprene boots are designed with additional bellows, when needed, to resist bellow stress and ozone cracking - the leading cause of boot failure. High-quality grease withstands high-temperature and high-torque demands to ensure long-lasting, reliable performance. Splines are precision rolled to ensure proper fit of CV Drive Axle into the mating hub and transmission, which eliminates installation hassles. Transmission seal diameter is precision-machined after heat treatment to ensure correct surface finish, promoting long seal life. Additionally, all CV Drive Axle shafts are individually verified for straightness, resulting in vibration-free performance at all speeds.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Cardone 66-5235HD New CV Constant Velocity Severe-Duty Drive Axle Shaft
DTA TO22002200 front Left Right Pair - 2 New CV Axles Compatible with 4WD FJ Cruiser; 2005-2020 4WD Tacoma; 2003-2018 4WD 4 Runner; GX460, GX470
Cardone 66-5134 New CV Axle
GSP NCV10248 CV Axle Shaft Assembly - Left or Right Front (Driver or Passenger Side)
Cardone 66-1325HD New CV Constant Velocity Severe-Duty Drive Axle Shaft
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||ABC Autoparts||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Serg on January 12, 2021
Fast forward to now, upon acceleration, that dreaded vibration is back. Took a peep into the wheel well, and I've met w/ a boot that's torn through with the grease that's supposed to be inside of it all over the underside of my truck. Quite annoying.
If you're thinking what I thought: "Wow, it's amazing, the world we live in where a $500MM revenue/year company can manufacture a quality component while still keeping the price competitively low." THINK AGAIN.
I won't be buying from Cardone again.
I was concerned that these aftermarket CV's wouldn't perform like my OEMs did for 7 years, but so far I'm impressed. I have been on 4 very rugged 4x4 trail runs since replacing my OEMs with these, and they have been great. I have a 3" suspension lift in the front end of my '06 Tacoma 4x4, and these Cardones haven't bound up or given me any issues offroading or on the streets.
Fingers are crossed that they will keep performing.
Its been about 2 years/20k miles since I originally installed these axles. Driver side axle is good but the inner boot on the passenger side axle has detached. Axles don't make any noise or anything but I feel like the boots should have lasted longer than 2 years, especially since this is the "stronger" axle version. But, for ~$60 it's not too bad.