Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

• Customer Reviews

on July 3, 2014
Bought this using prime which was awesome, it arrived in two days which was great. I LOVE this game and bought this for my friend and was really disappointed that the bigger, blacker box was not included. Why on earth would be in the photo if it's not included, I thought I was getting a deal buying it as a package and instead I paid extra. It would've been cheaper to buy the components separately.
on June 23, 2014
You must be a twisted, intelligent, perverted, creative, demented, imaginative, disturbed, literate, understand and appreciative of stereotypes, irony and sometimes pretty dark humor, to enjoy this game to its ultimate potential!! That being said......... Let the games begin!!!
2 people found this helpful
on July 7, 2014
I wrote in when I received the order was not contacted back. Very disappointed with the quality. Until you play the game you don't get to see the cards. A lot of them have letters or partial words missing. They words aren't printed evenly or spaced properly. I think I got the reject card deck. Would not recommend this product as a gift.
on June 9, 2014
This game is outrageous & hilarious! Definitely a game worth playing! I often catch myself saying during the game ... this is so wrong, however, laughter is guaranteed! You never know what kind of WRONG answers are going to come up & the more WRONG the answer may be is how RIGHT the answer can be. A must play for those looking for a fun time!
on July 12, 2014
If you think you are getting the bigger blacker box you are not. The picture shows two larger boxes yes, but the photographer for this product was showing the side of the base set as well as the front. If you are going to buy something never go off the first image! Go to the DESCRIPTION and read what comes with your order. Smart shopping will save you pain in the long run.
on June 23, 2014
Careful, this is the UK edition, not the US. Still fun, but we have a "lost in translation" pile if there's something awkward.
3 people found this helpful
on June 29, 2014
The game is so much fun.... you make up your own hilarious answers... the new edition is as much fun as the first .... would recommend this game to everyone.
on July 9, 2014
arrived quickly and my son (17) enjoyed it
on May 31, 2014
This is absolutely positively wonderful. Met all my great expectations. Perfect condition. Fast timing. I am absolutely thrilled with this
on June 18, 2014
Great game, call all your prudish friends and see how many you can keep after you play game. Then call your other friends and make fun of pruds while playing some more.