Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

• Customer Reviews

on February 18, 2014
By now you must know that you can go directly to the CAH website and get this exact product for around half the price, so don't waste your time or money with this seller.

But that said, you may be asking yourself "is it worth it for 'just a box?'" My friends, I give you The Bigger Blacker Box. Fans of the game know the reference, and that's arguably worth the price right there. What do you get in The Box? Admittedly not a lot. It comes with a small set of new cards, many of which are parodies of other CAH cards you've already fallen in love with, but with a "box" themed twist. Silly, indeed, but the ones they've come up with are equal parts entertaining and absurd ("Former President, George W. Box" caused one of my friends to double-take.)

The Box also comes with a few extra blank cards, which, if you have friends like mine (and if you are reading this, you do) will come in handy as I've started to run out after countless CAH parties. Finally, The Box also contains a few foam blocks (complete with nutritional information) to literally take up space. The Box is big enough to hold the original game, the 4 expansion packs, and still have room for maybe 3 or 4 more expansion packs (hopefully forthcoming from the great people at CAH).

Bottom line, if you like the series but dislike storing your complete set of CAH cards in five different boxes, then The Bigger Blacker Box is for you.

Just don't buy it here.
on April 2, 2014
I generally read reviews first but for some reason started to feel trusting in Amazon pricing. **Bad idea.** Not to mention the way this is worded and for the $40 price it appeared that the expansion sets come with it. My mistake. You get the box and a bunch of worthless crap in it really. An expansion set about boxes?! WOW! Just what I needed. I feel like sending this back out of spite. Be patient and buy it from the manufacturer. Or better yet buy the expansion set and build/buy your own box.
on January 22, 2014
To all the fans of CAH out there, this product is for you. For those who don't know about Cards Against Humanity, I recommend as it is very similar to Apples to Apples but with a adult tinge. I have never laughed as hard in my life as I have with this game. It is important to remember that it is not for children, the thematic material is STRICTLY for adults. That said, if you can handle the edginess, then pick this up today!
on March 3, 2014
My husband and our friends have become avid players of Cards Against Humanity and we have all of the expansion packs. We found this box that would hold all of our cards and have some room for more! The original order came on time however the post office mangled the shipment, so it had to be returned. I contacted the seller and was patiently waiting for the post office to return the box to the seller, and they reached out to me and sent me a new box no questions asked! I received the box a few days later and thankfully undamaged and I love it. Anyone who plays this card game needs to own this box.
on May 6, 2014
Yet another fantastic addition to the Cards Against Humanity line up. The cards themselves run amock with box-filled puns to match their container. And there's even a little surprise if you explore the box (or look at the internet). For the box itself, it's great to hold all the decks and then some. It holds my original set of CAH with all the expansions and still has plenty of room for custom cards and several more rounds of expansions. The foam blocks and dividers add a nice touch to organize your collection.
on February 6, 2014
If you feel the need to dive into the murky waters of your brain that you try to keep from everyone else, this is perfect for you. I won't ruin th e surprise, but think about the title of this item....and find the secret it contains. Trust me, you've gone there in the back of your mind.
on March 10, 2014
Before my Bigger, Blacker Box arrived, I had my cards stashed everywhere. Potential damage was imminent. Nobody could be certain that I was playing with a full deck! Now, my cards are kept in perfect OCD manner, like everything else in my life. I keep the box prominently displayed in a glass media case in the living room; the box itself is a great conversation piece! The nutritional information inside was very helpful, and of course.... that secret surprise! Everyone's life is more complete with the right box.
on September 30, 2014
Cards Against Humanity Bigger Blacker Box Case with Box Themed Expansion Pack (Cards Against Humanity game and other expansion packs sold separately)This is total bullcrap. I admit I didn't read the fine print where you are totally warned that it's an empty box. However, upon further investigation, I found that the manufacturer sells this exact same, empty box for 1/2 this price. I am returning it. duh
on December 18, 2013
This game is hilarious, telling, and just plain silly! We love it. My young adult children take it to every party they can and it's always a hit. I want to warn though... if you are easily offended, or consider somewhat crude humor not funny or offensive, don't buy this!
on August 16, 2014
Loved it if you cut out the I side top you get a secret card biggest black ....to funny but it was a beat up when I got it just a lil tho not to much to notice best damn box I bought