Salon Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 12, 2017
*As I have ordered all of the expansion packs I will write one review for all of them seeing as THIS GAME IS SO FUN!!* If you are offended easily, please stay away from this game. If you and your friends/family enjoy "offensive" humor, this is your game! For adults only! I used to have game nights with my friends and family as I am a huge fan of card and board games and this is by far our favorite one. We have all expansions as well as the Bigger Blacker Box so there's no shortage to new pairings :). We started playing Apples to Apples before this came out and while it started out fun, it very quickly became boring. When Cards Against Humanity came out we knew it would become a favorite in no time and is now a get together MUST! Again, not for the faint of heart! Some of the cards are absolutely inappropriate... but that's where the fun is!
One person found this helpful
on December 4, 2015
Cards Against Humanity is a game best broken out at a party, preferably accompanied by alcoholic beverages. It's always a hit at parties, and I've never met anyone who didn't love it. This is one of many expansions available that adds more cards and more hilarity to the game. If you plan on playing this game a lot (you will), I highly recommend picking up at least one of the expansions. They're cheap, so go for it!

If you're the type who is easily offended by crude, raunchy, sexually graphic, etc. types of humor, then this game probably isn't for you.

It's very simple to play and can be picked up and understood by the dimmest and drunkest of your friends. It's very flexible as well. You can pretty much play it for as long or as short a time as you feel like, so no need to worry about having enough time to play. Rules can be created, added or altered to suit your play style or time restraints. We usually just play until most of us have passed out.

Keep in mind, if you're in a pinch for funds, the cards are always available to download for printing from the official site, free of charge.
on April 18, 2014
Okay so this is also a gift I got for someone for Christmas this year. I know CAH is good, bought her this expansion(along with another more expensive gift, this was originally meant as a holdout to buy me time) and then this April waited in line at the Kickstarter booth at PaxEast 2014 and got the big box. Not the ENORMOUS yardstick sized one, but the one that's the size of a submarine sammich/Hero/Hoagie. This expansion adds more black cards and more white cards for more funny and disturbing jokes than you could get with the box I bought. Since her pack is smaller I'm going to ask her to mark her cards so if we play together, we don't have to worry about who owns which cards when it's time to clean up and go home. Every time I talked about buying CAH, my boyfriend was motivated to point out that you can download the card designs online and print them out from home. Yeah, but no one wants to play CAH with pieces of paper. We want them on card stock and then you're stuck cutting cards out with scissors, which stinks. Not only does it hurt your hand but none of them are going to be exact, which makes them harder to shuffle and you can tell which card is which by the way it was cut out by hand. I think it's better to get real die cut cards and pay the folks who made the game what they deserve for the awesome they've given to the world.
One person found this helpful
on July 25, 2015
This review will be on all the CAH Expansion and main set...

We got the entire set at once, including the Black Box for Storage. They're sturdy and we take them to gatherings. The content is definitely 18+ and would recommend anyone with a sense of Humor; The baseline Scoring or GameTypes were a bit too basic or linear. I'll share our rules for those who wish to try.

Note : The unofficial expansions are a nice addition, too bad they can't look the same. :(

Note : Shuffling these cards takes some effort. Recommend a card shuffler. Ensure to get the right size shuffler for this size card;

GameType : Serious Business (Modified)
> 7 Card Hand
> Winning Card = 3 Points
> 2nd Place Card = 1 Point
> Players can discard hand once per 3 rounds for a new fresh hand * (sometimes we discard the bad cards only and draw the difference)
on April 5, 2016
Can't get enough CAH. It's gotta be a staple of anyone's board/card game collection. Or heck, if you're going to own just one game make it CAH. It's hilarious and can be played over and over again for as little or as long as you like. We've got all the expansions and they only get better.

You closer to your friends (or find out they're prudes and you need to find new friends, lol) and have a lot of fun both inebriated and sober.
These cards aren't for the faint of heart (or prudes). We roll with some of the worst of jokes and games but there were still a few cards we had to take out (dead baby cards killed the mood for some of us). But the great thing about CAH is that you can take out cards or write in new ones and the game plays perfectly.
on September 24, 2017
If you're a terrible person, as I am, and your friends are terrible people (and let's face it, if you are, they probably are as well) Cards Against Humanity will provide hours of entertainment. Some reviewers have complained that the expansion packs are not as good as the original set, and admittedly their quality may be a bit inconsistent, but then not EVERY card in the original set is a winner either and the game definitely benefits from having the additional options provided by the expansion packs.
on January 9, 2014
I own two sets of EVERYTHING that CAH has put out on the market. I keep an extra set in my Bigger Blacker Box just in case my house is robbed and they take nothing but my complete set of CAH. I even was lucky enough to get one copy of the 12 Days of BullSh*t. (That was the best part of my holidays this year, sad but true.)

You can't go wrong with this game. We have even made a night out of thinking up new answers and questions that will make us all laugh, cry or cringe. AND seriously, if you are easily offended, and this is the first time you are hearing/reading about CAH...maybe your friends were keeping this game a secret for a reason....run away.

***Hint*** If you play as much as we do, switch out the cards you aren't laughing at anymore or have run their course and put them in the original boxes that they came in as storage. Then you get to use the ones you love or haven't seen in awhile because all of the sets that we have are slightly overwhelming when they are all piled up together. We end the game when we run out of answers or questions.
Okay HAVE fun you Horrible People. If laughing and wetting yourself while laughing during a card game are on the agenda soon, you can't go wrong playing Cards Against Humanity.
on October 31, 2016
Come on now.. Is there a better party game..? No is the answer.. I have the base starter kit and every expansion kit released yet.. If you want to have a fun get together with your adult friends then buy this game.. You will laugh uncontrollably and you will quickly learn how demented your friends are.. NOT FOR CHILDREN..
2 people found this helpful
on May 14, 2014
I have purchased the game, all 4 expansion packs, and the bigger blacker box which have lead to never-ending hours of side stitching fun with friends during our game nights. Probably the best investment in my life regarding entertainment.

Not for the very conservative, close minded, or easily offended. Since the people in my life are none of these things I cannot offer any alternatives, yet still highly recommend the game for its stick melting abilities.

The expansion packs are nice, especially for blank cards! We leave the stack of blanks and a Sharpie on the table throughout the game for any "inspirations". Not one has failed to kill us in laughter yet!
2 people found this helpful
on August 27, 2017
This game is amazing to share with your sick twisted friends on a drunken Friday night. But please do not share this game with your 98 year old conservative grandmother. If you are an absolute stick-in-the-mud and do not like disgusting scenarios then do not purchase this game and go back to twiddling your thumbs and knitting. But if you are an awesome person and want to have some silly fun I say purchase this game.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.