Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 19, 2016
Do not play this game with anyone that is easily offended, overly religious or just generally has a stick up their ass. If you like to laugh at inappropriate jokes, situations or downright horrible thoughts then this game is for you. You might also consider wearing depends while playing because you're going to laugh so much you'll probably pee yourself. If you're pregnant & pretty far along you might want to be close to the hospital in case all the laughing causes you to go into labor & beware you almost certainly will pee on yourself.....I know, i've been pregnant before. Ladies: waterproof mascara is a must unless you want to look like Marilyn Manson before the game is over.

This game doesn't even require alcohol to be funny but adding alcohol only increases the horribleness :)

This case: I'm A Horrible Case. Large Hard Case for C. A. H game holds 1600 cards holds the original pack, 6 expansions & 3 special edition expansions with a little more room to add. Plus you'll be asked to bring this game to every get together from now on so might as well keep those cards easy to carry.
review image
on January 12, 2015
This expansion contains my favorite card of all time: "Grammar nazis who are also regular nazis". With such an amazing card, how could one not buy this?

The box is literally filled, with the cards being stacked vertically, vs the original game where the cards were on their side. The cards feel professional, and are about the size of your hand. The delivery came in about a week. The only problem I found with the product was that some of the cards were dented slightly (maybe 3-4), and one had a small hole in the middle, about the size a hole puncher would leave (give or take), which is why I marked it down to 4 stars, as it's a five star expansion. Opening the case without ripping the flap might be a pain the first few times, but will eventually become very easy.

Obviously don't get this without having the base game. If you buy this and don't like it, but you didn't try the base game first, you fail at life and all of its prospects. If you still aren't sure for some weird reason, I suggest you play some rounds of the game Pretend You're XYZZY online, which allows you to play this, and all of the other expansions, for free against others. Playing this will let you know how you will feel about the game.
on July 19, 2017

What can I say. It's Cards Against Humanity. One of the most offensive games to come out and commonly played by young adults. If you into games where your making fun of black people, Anne Frank, Nazis, Jews, and Asians, then you will absolutely love this game. If you get pissed or can't take a joke very well, then you will not like this game. Even if you hate vulgar and stuff, you will not like this game. If you do enjoy having a potty mouth, then you will find this game to be absolutely hilarious and want to play it every time your friends come over and invest in the expansion packs. Don't say though I din't warn you guys. (Owner of all expansions as well as Angsty Manatees and Crabs Adjust Humidity.)
on March 12, 2017
*As I have ordered all of the expansion packs I will write one review for all of them seeing as THIS GAME IS SO FUN!!* If you are offended easily, please stay away from this game. If you and your friends/family enjoy "offensive" humor, this is your game! For adults only! I used to have game nights with my friends and family as I am a huge fan of card and board games and this is by far our favorite one. We have all expansions as well as the Bigger Blacker Box so there's no shortage to new pairings :). We started playing Apples to Apples before this came out and while it started out fun, it very quickly became boring. When Cards Against Humanity came out we knew it would become a favorite in no time and is now a get together MUST! Again, not for the faint of heart! Some of the cards are absolutely inappropriate... but that's where the fun is!
on December 4, 2015
Cards Against Humanity is a game best broken out at a party, preferably accompanied by alcoholic beverages. It's always a hit at parties, and I've never met anyone who didn't love it. This is one of many expansions available that adds more cards and more hilarity to the game. If you plan on playing this game a lot (you will), I highly recommend picking up at least one of the expansions. They're cheap, so go for it!

If you're the type who is easily offended by crude, raunchy, sexually graphic, etc. types of humor, then this game probably isn't for you.

It's very simple to play and can be picked up and understood by the dimmest and drunkest of your friends. It's very flexible as well. You can pretty much play it for as long or as short a time as you feel like, so no need to worry about having enough time to play. Rules can be created, added or altered to suit your play style or time restraints. We usually just play until most of us have passed out.

Keep in mind, if you're in a pinch for funds, the cards are always available to download for printing from the official site, free of charge.
on April 18, 2014
Okay so this is also a gift I got for someone for Christmas this year. I know CAH is good, bought her this expansion(along with another more expensive gift, this was originally meant as a holdout to buy me time) and then this April waited in line at the Kickstarter booth at PaxEast 2014 and got the big box. Not the ENORMOUS yardstick sized one, but the one that's the size of a submarine sammich/Hero/Hoagie. This expansion adds more black cards and more white cards for more funny and disturbing jokes than you could get with the box I bought. Since her pack is smaller I'm going to ask her to mark her cards so if we play together, we don't have to worry about who owns which cards when it's time to clean up and go home. Every time I talked about buying CAH, my boyfriend was motivated to point out that you can download the card designs online and print them out from home. Yeah, but no one wants to play CAH with pieces of paper. We want them on card stock and then you're stuck cutting cards out with scissors, which stinks. Not only does it hurt your hand but none of them are going to be exact, which makes them harder to shuffle and you can tell which card is which by the way it was cut out by hand. I think it's better to get real die cut cards and pay the folks who made the game what they deserve for the awesome they've given to the world.
on July 25, 2015
This review will be on all the CAH Expansion and main set...

We got the entire set at once, including the Black Box for Storage. They're sturdy and we take them to gatherings. The content is definitely 18+ and would recommend anyone with a sense of Humor; The baseline Scoring or GameTypes were a bit too basic or linear. I'll share our rules for those who wish to try.

Note : The unofficial expansions are a nice addition, too bad they can't look the same. :(

Note : Shuffling these cards takes some effort. Recommend a card shuffler. Ensure to get the right size shuffler for this size card;

GameType : Serious Business (Modified)
> 7 Card Hand
> Winning Card = 3 Points
> 2nd Place Card = 1 Point
> Players can discard hand once per 3 rounds for a new fresh hand * (sometimes we discard the bad cards only and draw the difference)
on September 24, 2017
If you're a terrible person, as I am, and your friends are terrible people (and let's face it, if you are, they probably are as well) Cards Against Humanity will provide hours of entertainment. Some reviewers have complained that the expansion packs are not as good as the original set, and admittedly their quality may be a bit inconsistent, but then not EVERY card in the original set is a winner either and the game definitely benefits from having the additional options provided by the expansion packs.
on April 5, 2016
Can't get enough CAH. It's gotta be a staple of anyone's board/card game collection. Or heck, if you're going to own just one game make it CAH. It's hilarious and can be played over and over again for as little or as long as you like. We've got all the expansions and they only get better.

You closer to your friends (or find out they're prudes and you need to find new friends, lol) and have a lot of fun both inebriated and sober.
These cards aren't for the faint of heart (or prudes). We roll with some of the worst of jokes and games but there were still a few cards we had to take out (dead baby cards killed the mood for some of us). But the great thing about CAH is that you can take out cards or write in new ones and the game plays perfectly.
on October 31, 2016
Come on now.. Is there a better party game..? No is the answer.. I have the base starter kit and every expansion kit released yet.. If you want to have a fun get together with your adult friends then buy this game.. You will laugh uncontrollably and you will quickly learn how demented your friends are.. NOT FOR CHILDREN..

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.