Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 3,028 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,105 reviews
on January 19, 2016
Do not play this game with anyone that is easily offended, overly religious or just generally has a stick up their ass. If you like to laugh at inappropriate jokes, situations or downright horrible thoughts then this game is for you. You might also consider wearing depends while playing because you're going to laugh so much you'll probably pee yourself. If you're pregnant & pretty far along you might want to be close to the hospital in case all the laughing causes you to go into labor & beware you almost certainly will pee on yourself.....I know, i've been pregnant before. Ladies: waterproof mascara is a must unless you want to look like Marilyn Manson before the game is over.

This game doesn't even require alcohol to be funny but adding alcohol only increases the horribleness :)

This case: I'm A Horrible Case. Large Hard Case for C. A. H game holds 1600 cards holds the original pack, 6 expansions & 3 special edition expansions with a little more room to add. Plus you'll be asked to bring this game to every get together from now on so might as well keep those cards easy to carry.
review image
on March 12, 2017
*As I have ordered all of the expansion packs I will write one review for all of them seeing as THIS GAME IS SO FUN!!* If you are offended easily, please stay away from this game. If you and your friends/family enjoy "offensive" humor, this is your game! For adults only! I used to have game nights with my friends and family as I am a huge fan of card and board games and this is by far our favorite one. We have all expansions as well as the Bigger Blacker Box so there's no shortage to new pairings :). We started playing Apples to Apples before this came out and while it started out fun, it very quickly became boring. When Cards Against Humanity came out we knew it would become a favorite in no time and is now a get together MUST! Again, not for the faint of heart! Some of the cards are absolutely inappropriate... but that's where the fun is!
on October 31, 2016
Come on now.. Is there a better party game..? No is the answer.. I have the base starter kit and every expansion kit released yet.. If you want to have a fun get together with your adult friends then buy this game.. You will laugh uncontrollably and you will quickly learn how demented your friends are.. NOT FOR CHILDREN..
on January 12, 2015
This expansion contains my favorite card of all time: "Grammar nazis who are also regular nazis". With such an amazing card, how could one not buy this?

The box is literally filled, with the cards being stacked vertically, vs the original game where the cards were on their side. The cards feel professional, and are about the size of your hand. The delivery came in about a week. The only problem I found with the product was that some of the cards were dented slightly (maybe 3-4), and one had a small hole in the middle, about the size a hole puncher would leave (give or take), which is why I marked it down to 4 stars, as it's a five star expansion. Opening the case without ripping the flap might be a pain the first few times, but will eventually become very easy.

Obviously don't get this without having the base game. If you buy this and don't like it, but you didn't try the base game first, you fail at life and all of its prospects. If you still aren't sure for some weird reason, I suggest you play some rounds of the game Pretend You're XYZZY online, which allows you to play this, and all of the other expansions, for free against others. Playing this will let you know how you will feel about the game.
on March 12, 2015
I will admit we have family that isn't "normal"...and I mean that in the very best way possible. Cards Against Humanity has been the new go-to game for family gatherings and parties. We all have SUCH a great time with it....kids and adults. Yes, we let our kids play. Get over yourself. We like the game so much that I've now bought all the expansion packs and the Big Black Box to store it all in.
If you aren't uptight and can laugh at the bizarre, absurd and sometimes disgusting, GET THIS GAME!!
on November 30, 2015
So we're a little addicted to Cards Against Humanity in our household. It's our favorite pass-time. No way could I pass on this 4th expansion pack. It was worth every penny! The more cards you have, the less likely you'll have multiple repeats in a session. We play so much that we need as much variety as possible.

Keep the expansion packs coming!
on October 6, 2016
Had literally no idea what this game was, but had tons of people recommend it to me for the longest time. Decided to just break down and order it and I'm SO glad I did. Once you see how much fun it is, it's hard to stop playing. I've played with several groups of friends, on several different occasions, mostly while drinking, but its always a total blast. New people love it, veterans love playing with new people, its just great. I've since gotten all of the expansion packs as well, now I just need a case to keep it all in. Probably going to be one of my next purchases.
on March 13, 2017
Funniest game I've ever played, thank you for sending it so quickly. We now have a once a mo. game night. Friends and family all look forward to the next months gathering,and have suggested making it a potluck bash also, so we have more time to play.
on December 4, 2015
Cards Against Humanity is a game best broken out at a party, preferably accompanied by alcoholic beverages. It's always a hit at parties, and I've never met anyone who didn't love it. This is one of many expansions available that adds more cards and more hilarity to the game. If you plan on playing this game a lot (you will), I highly recommend picking up at least one of the expansions. They're cheap, so go for it!

If you're the type who is easily offended by crude, raunchy, sexually graphic, etc. types of humor, then this game probably isn't for you.

It's very simple to play and can be picked up and understood by the dimmest and drunkest of your friends. It's very flexible as well. You can pretty much play it for as long or as short a time as you feel like, so no need to worry about having enough time to play. Rules can be created, added or altered to suit your play style or time restraints. We usually just play until most of us have passed out.

Keep in mind, if you're in a pinch for funds, the cards are always available to download for printing from the official site, free of charge.
on April 18, 2014
Okay so this is also a gift I got for someone for Christmas this year. I know CAH is good, bought her this expansion(along with another more expensive gift, this was originally meant as a holdout to buy me time) and then this April waited in line at the Kickstarter booth at PaxEast 2014 and got the big box. Not the ENORMOUS yardstick sized one, but the one that's the size of a submarine sammich/Hero/Hoagie. This expansion adds more black cards and more white cards for more funny and disturbing jokes than you could get with the box I bought. Since her pack is smaller I'm going to ask her to mark her cards so if we play together, we don't have to worry about who owns which cards when it's time to clean up and go home. Every time I talked about buying CAH, my boyfriend was motivated to point out that you can download the card designs online and print them out from home. Yeah, but no one wants to play CAH with pieces of paper. We want them on card stock and then you're stuck cutting cards out with scissors, which stinks. Not only does it hurt your hand but none of them are going to be exact, which makes them harder to shuffle and you can tell which card is which by the way it was cut out by hand. I think it's better to get real die cut cards and pay the folks who made the game what they deserve for the awesome they've given to the world.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.