Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 3,028 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,105 reviews
on March 12, 2017
*As I have ordered all of the expansion packs I will write one review for all of them seeing as THIS GAME IS SO FUN!!* If you are offended easily, please stay away from this game. If you and your friends/family enjoy "offensive" humor, this is your game! For adults only! I used to have game nights with my friends and family as I am a huge fan of card and board games and this is by far our favorite one. We have all expansions as well as the Bigger Blacker Box so there's no shortage to new pairings :). We started playing Apples to Apples before this came out and while it started out fun, it very quickly became boring. When Cards Against Humanity came out we knew it would become a favorite in no time and is now a get together MUST! Again, not for the faint of heart! Some of the cards are absolutely inappropriate... but that's where the fun is!
on October 31, 2016
Come on now.. Is there a better party game..? No is the answer.. I have the base starter kit and every expansion kit released yet.. If you want to have a fun get together with your adult friends then buy this game.. You will laugh uncontrollably and you will quickly learn how demented your friends are.. NOT FOR CHILDREN..
on March 12, 2015
I will admit we have family that isn't "normal"...and I mean that in the very best way possible. Cards Against Humanity has been the new go-to game for family gatherings and parties. We all have SUCH a great time with it....kids and adults. Yes, we let our kids play. Get over yourself. We like the game so much that I've now bought all the expansion packs and the Big Black Box to store it all in.
If you aren't uptight and can laugh at the bizarre, absurd and sometimes disgusting, GET THIS GAME!!
on November 30, 2015
So we're a little addicted to Cards Against Humanity in our household. It's our favorite pass-time. No way could I pass on this 4th expansion pack. It was worth every penny! The more cards you have, the less likely you'll have multiple repeats in a session. We play so much that we need as much variety as possible.

Keep the expansion packs coming!
on March 13, 2017
Funniest game I've ever played, thank you for sending it so quickly. We now have a once a mo. game night. Friends and family all look forward to the next months gathering,and have suggested making it a potluck bash also, so we have more time to play.
on December 4, 2013
Excellent, another $10 flutters away from my wallet into the coffers of these masterminds.

I have way too many blank cards now for "create your own witty cards," frankly ain't nobody got time for that. There should be a forum or something were people share their creations so I can copy them and use these darn blank cards.
on November 17, 2015
CAH will always be the best card game ever invented! Any ga!e that gets my 39 year old brother to compete with my 60+ year old mother for the win deserves some sort of reward. And any game that my mother has never lost while also not starting any family fights, well, that's a holiday gift in and of itself!
on September 30, 2015
Still one of my favorite games to play on a weekend. This expansion pack adds a lot more play time and options to your game. Combined with the other expansions you'll never run out of funny options to choose from. Let the hilarity commence!
on October 18, 2016
This add on provided a good hour of more raunchy play . It has both blank white and black cards. As well as nasty additions to both colors. This game is my favorite.
on March 20, 2014
Just buy all the expansion packs now and save yourself the time. If you enjoy the game the expansion packs are a must and you will love them just the same. It's easy to go through the entire game and all expansion packs in one night....we did it. Played for 6 hours and still wished we had more cards!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.