Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cards Against Humanity: Fourth Expansion
Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 2,927 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on November 21, 2013
This is the greatest business model of all time. I just realized I've now spent 75 bucks combined on all the CAH and expansions...at retail price.

And I keep wanting more.

Well played, CAH.
1212 comments| 161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2013
This expansion seems to be the one where they run out of short witticisms and delve into longer, more graphic, and sometimes way more dirty. I feel like the percentage of dirtiness in this expansion is quite a bit higher than the others. Not saying it's bad, just sayin'.
on November 21, 2013
I own all the expansions, along with the original game of course, and the fourth expansion is just as fantastic as its predecessors. This game is always a hit with our friends. I find that the more I play, the more subtle cards amuse me and over-the-top offensive cards kind of lose their punch. It's fairly well-balanced, though there are always a few cards that never seem to be a hit with our usual play group. I just remove them from the rotation.

As for the deck itself, each card is very rectangular, and feels just like a card. The tuck box continues the long-standing tradition of enclosing the cards fully. The cards are all spelled correctly. The Helvetica font reads great and doesn't distract from the poop and dick jokes. The cards fit nicely into Ultra Pro deck sleeves. I got black and white ones to match the cards.

Other thoughts: It's always nice to have more "official" blank cards...in fact, I kind of wish they'd come out with a blank-card booster box.
1010 comments| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 19, 2016
Do not play this game with anyone that is easily offended, overly religious or just generally has a stick up their ass. If you like to laugh at inappropriate jokes, situations or downright horrible thoughts then this game is for you. You might also consider wearing depends while playing because you're going to laugh so much you'll probably pee yourself. If you're pregnant & pretty far along you might want to be close to the hospital in case all the laughing causes you to go into labor & beware you almost certainly will pee on yourself.....I know, i've been pregnant before. Ladies: waterproof mascara is a must unless you want to look like Marilyn Manson before the game is over.

This game doesn't even require alcohol to be funny but adding alcohol only increases the horribleness :)

This case: I'm A Horrible Case. Large Hard Case for C. A. H game holds 1600 cards holds the original pack, 6 expansions & 3 special edition expansions with a little more room to add. Plus you'll be asked to bring this game to every get together from now on so might as well keep those cards easy to carry.
review image
on October 6, 2016
Had literally no idea what this game was, but had tons of people recommend it to me for the longest time. Decided to just break down and order it and I'm SO glad I did. Once you see how much fun it is, it's hard to stop playing. I've played with several groups of friends, on several different occasions, mostly while drinking, but its always a total blast. New people love it, veterans love playing with new people, its just great. I've since gotten all of the expansion packs as well, now I just need a case to keep it all in. Probably going to be one of my next purchases.
on October 31, 2016
Come on now.. Is there a better party game..? No is the answer.. I have the base starter kit and every expansion kit released yet.. If you want to have a fun get together with your adult friends then buy this game.. You will laugh uncontrollably and you will quickly learn how demented your friends are.. NOT FOR CHILDREN..
on March 26, 2016
I love this game. My only gripe is that I wish there were fewer "pick two/three" cards. This is almost always a drunk game, so it always ends up being a hassle explaining what order to lay the cards down so that they are read in the correct order. Therefore, we've ended up just separating those out in a separate stack, and they almost never get used.
Another great expansion pack for the best game ever! If you still haven't played this game you should [that is if you think you can handle it.] This pack includes some blank cards and at my house there is always a scramble as to who gets to make up questions and answers for the blank cards. Great fun!
on December 4, 2015
Cards Against Humanity is a game best broken out at a party, preferably accompanied by alcoholic beverages. It's always a hit at parties, and I've never met anyone who didn't love it. This is one of many expansions available that adds more cards and more hilarity to the game. If you plan on playing this game a lot (you will), I highly recommend picking up at least one of the expansions. They're cheap, so go for it!

If you're the type who is easily offended by crude, raunchy, sexually graphic, etc. types of humor, then this game probably isn't for you.

It's very simple to play and can be picked up and understood by the dimmest and drunkest of your friends. It's very flexible as well. You can pretty much play it for as long or as short a time as you feel like, so no need to worry about having enough time to play. Rules can be created, added or altered to suit your play style or time restraints. We usually just play until most of us have passed out.

Keep in mind, if you're in a pinch for funds, the cards are always available to download for printing from the official site, free of charge.
on September 24, 2016
Not sure if this is an authentic expansion pack. Packaging is slightly different and some of these cards seem to be repeats from the starter pack. The top pack in the picture is the 4th pack and the bottom is the 1st expansion pack with the disclaimer. Gonna be bummed if I find out this is for sure a fake. :/
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.