Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on March 31, 2013
When I opened this up, the first card said 'a bigger blacker dick'. That's all you need to know. Best game ever
22 comments| 305 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 19, 2016
Do not play this game with anyone that is easily offended, overly religious or just generally has a stick up their ass. If you like to laugh at inappropriate jokes, situations or downright horrible thoughts then this game is for you. You might also consider wearing depends while playing because you're going to laugh so much you'll probably pee yourself. If you're pregnant & pretty far along you might want to be close to the hospital in case all the laughing causes you to go into labor & beware you almost certainly will pee on yourself.....I know, i've been pregnant before. Ladies: waterproof mascara is a must unless you want to look like Marilyn Manson before the game is over.

This game doesn't even require alcohol to be funny but adding alcohol only increases the horribleness :)

This case: I'm A Horrible Case. Large Hard Case for C. A. H game holds 1600 cards holds the original pack, 6 expansions & 3 special edition expansions with a little more room to add. Plus you'll be asked to bring this game to every get together from now on so might as well keep those cards easy to carry.
review image
on December 4, 2015
Cards Against Humanity is a game best broken out at a party, preferably accompanied by alcoholic beverages. It's always a hit at parties, and I've never met anyone who didn't love it. This is one of many expansions available that adds more cards and more hilarity to the game. If you plan on playing this game a lot (you will), I highly recommend picking up at least one of the expansions. They're cheap, so go for it!

If you're the type who is easily offended by crude, raunchy, sexually graphic, etc. types of humor, then this game probably isn't for you.

It's very simple to play and can be picked up and understood by the dimmest and drunkest of your friends. It's very flexible as well. You can pretty much play it for as long or as short a time as you feel like, so no need to worry about having enough time to play. Rules can be created, added or altered to suit your play style or time restraints. We usually just play until most of us have passed out.

Keep in mind, if you're in a pinch for funds, the cards are always available to download for printing from the official site, free of charge.
on April 2, 2016
Pros: hilarious
Cons: number of cards

A friend recommend that I purchase cards against humanity. I was a little hesitant at first because I wasn't sure if I would like it. I am so glad I listened to her. The game is amazing, raunchy, dirty, and any other word you can think of in that category. Once you play the original game you are bound to buy expansion pack. Just by adding the second expansion pack you will notice a difference. The situations and responses just keep the laughs rolling. You never know what might pop up. While the expansion pack does give you quite a few cards, you of course are going to want more. This game and expansion pack should most likely be played by adults, but that's of course up to you. I would highly recommend that you buy the full game and the expansion packs. You won't be sorry. Now go grab a box full of gut busting laughs!
on September 24, 2017
If you're a terrible person, as I am, and your friends are terrible people (and let's face it, if you are, they probably are as well) Cards Against Humanity will provide hours of entertainment. Some reviewers have complained that the expansion packs are not as good as the original set, and admittedly their quality may be a bit inconsistent, but then not EVERY card in the original set is a winner either. Overall though both the original and the expansions are a win and the game definitely benefits from having the additional options provided by the expansion packs.
on March 12, 2017
*As I have ordered all of the expansion packs I will write one review for all of them seeing as THIS GAME IS SO FUN!!* If you are offended easily, please stay away from this game. If you and your friends/family enjoy "offensive" humor, this is your game! For adults only! I used to have game nights with my friends and family as I am a huge fan of card and board games and this is by far our favorite one. We have all expansions as well as the Bigger Blacker Box so there's no shortage to new pairings :). We started playing Apples to Apples before this came out and while it started out fun, it very quickly became boring. When Cards Against Humanity came out we knew it would become a favorite in no time and is now a get together MUST! Again, not for the faint of heart! Some of the cards are absolutely inappropriate... but that's where the fun is!
on April 25, 2015
If you have intelligent, yet crude friends with a terribly great sense of humor this is the best game in the world.

CAUTION: DO NOT PLAY WITH IDIOTS... IT WILL NOT BE FUN! I attempted to play with someone who may be described as a monomaniac of sorts, and it was the most infuriating experience of my life (not really, but I was very mad). If your friends are uncultured, and not well versed in a plethora of topics, it will not be humorous, and you will have done nothing but exasperated yourself. It could be the best of times, or the worst of times... I repeat.. play with fun like minded friends.. do not play with idiots, conservatives, or religious fanatics who cannot tell the difference between real life, and a freaking card game. The name "Cards Against Humanity" speaks for itself.. and it requires the players are able to translate dark sarcasm, and humor.

On the bright side, when you find a group of friends to play with... I believe you have found your friend-soul mates!!!
on July 25, 2015
This review will be on all the CAH Expansion and main set...

We got the entire set at once, including the Black Box for Storage. They're sturdy and we take them to gatherings. The content is definitely 18+ and would recommend anyone with a sense of Humor; The baseline Scoring or GameTypes were a bit too basic or linear. I'll share our rules for those who wish to try.

Note : The unofficial expansions are a nice addition, too bad they can't look the same. :(

Note : Shuffling these cards takes some effort. Recommend a card shuffler. Ensure to get the right size shuffler for this size card;

GameType : Serious Business (Modified)
> 7 Card Hand
> Winning Card = 3 Points
> 2nd Place Card = 1 Point
> Players can discard hand once per 3 rounds for a new fresh hand * (sometimes we discard the bad cards only and draw the difference)
on August 19, 2016
These are a great addition to Cards against humanity game. You do not have to have the original deck to purchase these. You can begin with any deck. Once you start playing you will want to buy multiple packs. This is a adult only game and it is best when the adults are also drinking. It is very similar to the kids Apples to Apples game. It is a hit every time we play no matter who is playing. You can follow the rules or make it up as you go. It dosn't matter because chances are you will be laughing too hard to care. I highly suggest taking the time to write your own cards up by using the blank ones included in each pack, they have been some of the best yet.
on April 8, 2016
This is a game we play at every single party we have. New players are shocked at first but it's easy to get into the fun of the extremely offensive yet extremely hilarious potential of each round. In addition to the game being a blast the company is oustanding, their holiday offerings (such as last year's Hanukkah event) was full of humorous elements as well as things that make the world a bit better like contributing to NPR or paying for Chinese factory workers to get one single paid vacation day. Who does that and yet it made me feel really amazing and humbled to realize more about my place in the world. Buy this game and forget yourself in the joyfully disgusting dregs of humor!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.