Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 5,582 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,740 reviews
on March 31, 2013
When I opened this up, the first card said 'a bigger blacker dick'. That's all you need to know. Best game ever
22 comments| 303 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2013
As my 28 y/o daughter said throughout her first time playing this game...."this is so not okay" and "I'm going straight to hell"
Definitely not a game for children or young teens or super religious people. But as has become our tradition to take a shot of Fire Ball Whiskey before we play the game. You know you've ventured into some things you have been thinking and some that you haven't ever thought of before! A great tension buster, a bonding game to say the least. We were introduced to this game during a family wedding weekend and although my 17 year old told me about the game a few days prior it's not a game you expect. Everyone asks "have you played Apples to Apples before", (for me NO), it's off the chart hysterical, vulgar and creative. Think MadLibs times infinity and so politically incorrect!! We opted for the first two expansions because we played the 3rd expansion at the family get together. I thought just the original game itself was hysterically funny. We've made some of our own rules up....having 7 cards instead of 10 is easier to manage, and our next game will somehow encompass being able to play the re-up card beings that card always seems to be the perfect card for the question card that was just presented. I am not a crude person nor am I a prude this card game is a "let your hair down and get comfy kinda game" Make sure you don't pee your pants.
*****DEFINITELY NOT APPROPRIATE FOR ALL AUDIENCES******
11 comment| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2016
I bought the Cards Against Humanity card game because I loved playing it with my friends at parties. The card game itself is great and you can play for a while without getting bored. What's great about Cards Against Humanity is that you can buy additional expansion packs that make this game a lot more interesting and funny. There's a lot of funny combinations when you play with an expansion pack. I went here and found this expansion pack and bought it. I did not regret it. Next time there was a party I played Cards Against Humanity along with the expansion pack and we all couldn't stop laughing. It was a great purchase I will be buying a lot more expansion packs for this game. It's well worth it if you want to have a great card game for a party.
on March 12, 2017
*As I have ordered all of the expansion packs I will write one review for all of them seeing as THIS GAME IS SO FUN!!* If you are offended easily, please stay away from this game. If you and your friends/family enjoy "offensive" humor, this is your game! For adults only! I used to have game nights with my friends and family as I am a huge fan of card and board games and this is by far our favorite one. We have all expansions as well as the Bigger Blacker Box so there's no shortage to new pairings :). We started playing Apples to Apples before this came out and while it started out fun, it very quickly became boring. When Cards Against Humanity came out we knew it would become a favorite in no time and is now a get together MUST! Again, not for the faint of heart! Some of the cards are absolutely inappropriate... but that's where the fun is!
on August 13, 2016
Great game and this expansion pack is no exceptions. It's even more raunchy and gets more laughs. I like the blank cards that come with the set to make your own questions or answers. We play this game for hours and the expansion packs just make them even better. The cards are made of good quality materials and are easy to wipe off it needed. If you have already played this game you will understand why you may need to wipe off the cards. I plan on buying more expansion packs to enhance my experience and extreme fun playing this awesome game.
on November 9, 2014
Fun but way too many blank cards. I find people really dont laugh as hard at the blank cards because the situational nature of drawing random cards makes the game more exciting. The blank cards creak that facade of humor. While the actual cards in this pack are hilarious and well-worth it, the blanks really hinder the value of this pack. If your an avid fan, get this. It's worth it even with all the blanks.
on June 11, 2014
You've heard about this game, so you know it's inappropriate. It's so fun to play, and it doesn't disappoint. I've played this with friends, cousins, parents... Depending on your family, it could be a fun adult-family-member game. If you have a healthy sense of humor and you remember that it's just a game, you'll love it.

I have all of the expansions, which really provided variety. The thing about things being "inappropriate" is that if you hear those things all of the time, they lose their shock value. The more variety - the more expansions - the better.
on July 29, 2016
The game just got even more fun to play. I love the crazy dirty options that this deck adds to the game. Getting some blank ones in there is also fun because you can create your own cards. I would recommend this deck as a nice addition to your game for sure. The deck is small though so might want to get more than this deck.
on December 26, 2015
I purchased the First and Second Expansion packs to go with the original game. This game is hilarious!!! If you get offended easily I wouldn't recommend playing this. If you have a sense of humor though, you're going to spend countless hours playing this! I think there are at least six expansions and I'm sure we'll be purchasing all of them!
on November 30, 2015
I was on a Cards Against Humanity buying spree and scooped up this expansion set of cards as a gift for my daughter. We have all played the first set way too many times and needed some fresh cards. This set adds more irreverent fun to our favorite game. Looking forward to many hours of inappropriate game play with this expansion pack.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.