Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on March 31, 2013
When I opened this up, the first card said 'a bigger blacker dick'. That's all you need to know. Best game ever
22 comments| 305 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 4, 2015
Cards Against Humanity is a game best broken out at a party, preferably accompanied by alcoholic beverages. It's always a hit at parties, and I've never met anyone who didn't love it. This is one of many expansions available that adds more cards and more hilarity to the game. If you plan on playing this game a lot (you will), I highly recommend picking up at least one of the expansions. They're cheap, so go for it!

If you're the type who is easily offended by crude, raunchy, sexually graphic, etc. types of humor, then this game probably isn't for you.

It's very simple to play and can be picked up and understood by the dimmest and drunkest of your friends. It's very flexible as well. You can pretty much play it for as long or as short a time as you feel like, so no need to worry about having enough time to play. Rules can be created, added or altered to suit your play style or time restraints. We usually just play until most of us have passed out.

Keep in mind, if you're in a pinch for funds, the cards are always available to download for printing from the official site, free of charge.
on July 19, 2017
ATTENTION CAPTAIN: STRONG VULGAR, HUMOR, RACIAL JOKES, AND JUST BAD BAD BAD SEXUAL REFERENCES!!!

What can I say. It's Cards Against Humanity. One of the most offensive games to come out and commonly played by young adults. If you into games where your making fun of black people, Anne Frank, Nazis, Jews, and Asians, then you will absolutely love this game. If you get pissed or can't take a joke very well, then you will not like this game. Even if you hate vulgar and stuff, you will not like this game. If you do enjoy having a potty mouth, then you will find this game to be absolutely hilarious and want to play it every time your friends come over and invest in the expansion packs. Don't say though I din't warn you guys. (Owner of all expansions as well as Angsty Manatees and Crabs Adjust Humidity.)
on March 12, 2017
*As I have ordered all of the expansion packs I will write one review for all of them seeing as THIS GAME IS SO FUN!!* If you are offended easily, please stay away from this game. If you and your friends/family enjoy "offensive" humor, this is your game! For adults only! I used to have game nights with my friends and family as I am a huge fan of card and board games and this is by far our favorite one. We have all expansions as well as the Bigger Blacker Box so there's no shortage to new pairings :). We started playing Apples to Apples before this came out and while it started out fun, it very quickly became boring. When Cards Against Humanity came out we knew it would become a favorite in no time and is now a get together MUST! Again, not for the faint of heart! Some of the cards are absolutely inappropriate... but that's where the fun is!
on November 9, 2014
Fun but way too many blank cards. I find people really dont laugh as hard at the blank cards because the situational nature of drawing random cards makes the game more exciting. The blank cards creak that facade of humor. While the actual cards in this pack are hilarious and well-worth it, the blanks really hinder the value of this pack. If your an avid fan, get this. It's worth it even with all the blanks.
on December 28, 2014
This game is hilarious, but very offensive! I do not recommend this game to be played with or around children, church clergy, nuns, your parents, your grandparents, people of any race or ethnicity, anyone with scruples, those you love, anyone you hate, senior citizens, the undead, the living, the not yet born...well, it's just not an appropriate game for many but it is freakin' hilarious. You will definitely want the expansion packs after playing a couple times because you get desensitized after a couple times. You will always be looking for crazier answers, so you might as well get one of the expansions when you buy this. Warning once you play this game, all other games get really boring!
review image
on December 1, 2015
This is an extremely entertaining party game I would recommend it to anyone that isn't the faint of heart definitely recommend over 17 as the subject matter can be a little inappropriate but that is the point it is funny. you can play the expansion pack with your existing cards against humanity game or you can play the expansion pack by itself as there are 25 black cards, 75 white cards, 8 blank white cards and 4 blank black cards that you can write on yourself. It is well worth the money to buy an expansion pack every once in a while to shake up your existing cards as it makes your gameplay even more fun. Total amount of cards in this expansion pack 112.
review image
on August 5, 2015
Great expansion, adds many funny cards and a few more blank cards. I've put the blank cards to good use. You should too. Don't underestimate what you can do with the blank cards. Now when ever me or my friends say something profane we will say something like "ah man that's got to be a cards against humanity card!"

For example, we were camping November 2014 and we're sitting around the camp fire at night and someone had brought glow sticks. One of my friends broke his stick and the glowy liquid got all over his fingers and hand. I looked over at him and said "Dude it looks like you've been finger banging the predator." Which resulted in laughs and "that needs to be a card on CAH"

So that's now a card in my deck. Fingerbanging the Predator.
on September 24, 2017
If you're a terrible person, as I am, and your friends are terrible people (and let's face it, if you are, they probably are as well) Cards Against Humanity will provide hours of entertainment. Some reviewers have complained that the expansion packs are not as good as the original set, and admittedly their quality may be a bit inconsistent, but then not EVERY card in the original set is a winner either. Overall though both the original and the expansions are a win and the game definitely benefits from having the additional options provided by the expansion packs.
on July 9, 2016
LOVE this game - it is so wrong on every level that all you can do is laugh in shock! It is not appropriate for children and depending on your relationship with your kids you might not even want to play it with your adult children because it might get uncomfortable. In my opinion you need to have at least 4 people to play but the more the merrier! Everyone is dealt out some cards and each of your cards will have a word or short phrase. You take turns each time and one person who reads a phrase card which has a blank in it. Once they read the phrase card telling you where the blank is you look through your cards and figure out which one fills in the blank the best. For example - "My grandmother always tries to ____ before going to bed". And then you would look through your cards and maybe select "Eat earthworms". OK, so this example doesn't seem funny because I am trying to keep it clean but let me just say not many of the cards you use to fill in the blanks are able to be listed here because they are so crude.

If you have a fun, non-prude, adult friends and a little (a lot) of alcohol you will be laughing so hard your side will hurt once you start playing this game. We went through the first addition fast so we keep buying the expansion packs. I know a group of friends from high school developed this game and they have either got to be the sickest humans alive or I want to invited them to my next party because they are game geniuses!

This is my review rating system:
5 Stars: Awesome! I would definitely purchase this product again.
4 Stars: Great but not perfect I would probably buy this again but I had a few issues with it!
3 Stars: Good and would look around to see if I could find something better before I repurchased.
2 Stars: Not Good and would not buy again.
1 Star: Stay Away! Not worth anything you pay for it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.