Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 5,582 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,740 reviews
on March 31, 2013
When I opened this up, the first card said 'a bigger blacker dick'. That's all you need to know. Best game ever
22 comments| 303 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2013
As my 28 y/o daughter said throughout her first time playing this game...."this is so not okay" and "I'm going straight to hell"
Definitely not a game for children or young teens or super religious people. But as has become our tradition to take a shot of Fire Ball Whiskey before we play the game. You know you've ventured into some things you have been thinking and some that you haven't ever thought of before! A great tension buster, a bonding game to say the least. We were introduced to this game during a family wedding weekend and although my 17 year old told me about the game a few days prior it's not a game you expect. Everyone asks "have you played Apples to Apples before", (for me NO), it's off the chart hysterical, vulgar and creative. Think MadLibs times infinity and so politically incorrect!! We opted for the first two expansions because we played the 3rd expansion at the family get together. I thought just the original game itself was hysterically funny. We've made some of our own rules up....having 7 cards instead of 10 is easier to manage, and our next game will somehow encompass being able to play the re-up card beings that card always seems to be the perfect card for the question card that was just presented. I am not a crude person nor am I a prude this card game is a "let your hair down and get comfy kinda game" Make sure you don't pee your pants.
*****DEFINITELY NOT APPROPRIATE FOR ALL AUDIENCES******
11 comment| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 9, 2016
LOVE this game - it is so wrong on every level that all you can do is laugh in shock! It is not appropriate for children and depending on your relationship with your kids you might not even want to play it with your adult children because it might get uncomfortable. In my opinion you need to have at least 4 people to play but the more the merrier! Everyone is dealt out some cards and each of your cards will have a word or short phrase. You take turns each time and one person who reads a phrase card which has a blank in it. Once they read the phrase card telling you where the blank is you look through your cards and figure out which one fills in the blank the best. For example - "My grandmother always tries to ____ before going to bed". And then you would look through your cards and maybe select "Eat earthworms". OK, so this example doesn't seem funny because I am trying to keep it clean but let me just say not many of the cards you use to fill in the blanks are able to be listed here because they are so crude.

If you have a fun, non-prude, adult friends and a little (a lot) of alcohol you will be laughing so hard your side will hurt once you start playing this game. We went through the first addition fast so we keep buying the expansion packs. I know a group of friends from high school developed this game and they have either got to be the sickest humans alive or I want to invited them to my next party because they are game geniuses!

This is my review rating system:
5 Stars: Awesome! I would definitely purchase this product again.
4 Stars: Great but not perfect I would probably buy this again but I had a few issues with it!
3 Stars: Good and would look around to see if I could find something better before I repurchased.
2 Stars: Not Good and would not buy again.
1 Star: Stay Away! Not worth anything you pay for it.
on April 28, 2016
I bought the Cards Against Humanity card game because I loved playing it with my friends at parties. The card game itself is great and you can play for a while without getting bored. What's great about Cards Against Humanity is that you can buy additional expansion packs that make this game a lot more interesting and funny. There's a lot of funny combinations when you play with an expansion pack. I went here and found this expansion pack and bought it. I did not regret it. Next time there was a party I played Cards Against Humanity along with the expansion pack and we all couldn't stop laughing. It was a great purchase I will be buying a lot more expansion packs for this game. It's well worth it if you want to have a great card game for a party.
on March 12, 2017
*As I have ordered all of the expansion packs I will write one review for all of them seeing as THIS GAME IS SO FUN!!* If you are offended easily, please stay away from this game. If you and your friends/family enjoy "offensive" humor, this is your game! For adults only! I used to have game nights with my friends and family as I am a huge fan of card and board games and this is by far our favorite one. We have all expansions as well as the Bigger Blacker Box so there's no shortage to new pairings :). We started playing Apples to Apples before this came out and while it started out fun, it very quickly became boring. When Cards Against Humanity came out we knew it would become a favorite in no time and is now a get together MUST! Again, not for the faint of heart! Some of the cards are absolutely inappropriate... but that's where the fun is!
on December 28, 2014
This game is hilarious, but very offensive! I do not recommend this game to be played with or around children, church clergy, nuns, your parents, your grandparents, people of any race or ethnicity, anyone with scruples, those you love, anyone you hate, senior citizens, the undead, the living, the not yet born...well, it's just not an appropriate game for many but it is freakin' hilarious. You will definitely want the expansion packs after playing a couple times because you get desensitized after a couple times. You will always be looking for crazier answers, so you might as well get one of the expansions when you buy this. Warning once you play this game, all other games get really boring!
review image
on August 13, 2016
Great game and this expansion pack is no exceptions. It's even more raunchy and gets more laughs. I like the blank cards that come with the set to make your own questions or answers. We play this game for hours and the expansion packs just make them even better. The cards are made of good quality materials and are easy to wipe off it needed. If you have already played this game you will understand why you may need to wipe off the cards. I plan on buying more expansion packs to enhance my experience and extreme fun playing this awesome game.
on November 9, 2014
Fun but way too many blank cards. I find people really dont laugh as hard at the blank cards because the situational nature of drawing random cards makes the game more exciting. The blank cards creak that facade of humor. While the actual cards in this pack are hilarious and well-worth it, the blanks really hinder the value of this pack. If your an avid fan, get this. It's worth it even with all the blanks.
on December 1, 2015
This is an extremely entertaining party game I would recommend it to anyone that isn't the faint of heart definitely recommend over 17 as the subject matter can be a little inappropriate but that is the point it is funny. you can play the expansion pack with your existing cards against humanity game or you can play the expansion pack by itself as there are 25 black cards, 75 white cards, 8 blank white cards and 4 blank black cards that you can write on yourself. It is well worth the money to buy an expansion pack every once in a while to shake up your existing cards as it makes your gameplay even more fun. Total amount of cards in this expansion pack 112.
review image
on July 29, 2016
The game just got even more fun to play. I love the crazy dirty options that this deck adds to the game. Getting some blank ones in there is also fun because you can create your own cards. I would recommend this deck as a nice addition to your game for sure. The deck is small though so might want to get more than this deck.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.