Beauty Best Books of the Month Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on March 1, 2016
I purchased this expansion pack after we flew through the first edition in our last party. We really enjoyed it even though it didn't seem quite as raunchy as the original. The original definitely had some zingers that you felt truly horrible for putting down - even if you knew it was funny but this only had a few compared to the original.

Overall, the shipment was delivered faster than I expected, everything was put together nicely and there was no damage. We are happy with this purchase and I will be purchasing the next expansion pack.
One person found this helpful
on September 22, 2014
These games are NOT for nice people...and I used to consider myself a NICE person...but once I won the game a few times I had to admit that maybe I'm not as nice as I thought I was. The only issue is these expansions don't fit in the box. We bought 1 and 2. What we did was take out all the cards that weren't as funny to us and put them in one box. Took ALL the black cards and put them in one of these, and then we were able to put all the new white cards from both expansions in the original box. If we get more we will probably have to buy the bigger box.
2 people found this helpful
on February 4, 2013
If you haven't played this game, you need to go buy the original. And then perhaps pick up this expansion. The concept of the game is the same as apples to apples, except they give you sick and twisted potential answers (favorite one that comes to mind is "Jerking off in a pool of children's tears").

Both the first and second expansion are sold out in stores, Amazon still carries the second at the retail price of $10 (can't beat that price) but the first expansion was up to like $26 from 3rd party sellers. The first has sold out a couple of times already and had some reprints. So I expect there will be some coming in the next few months, check the cards against humanity website where you can sign up for an email when the reprints are done.

Bare in mind, this game isn't for everyone. You either need to be seriously screwed up, or just have a good sense of humor and understand that a joke is a joke. If you are one of those, you'll love it.
on January 16, 2017
I've played this game on numerous occasions and it is aways hilarious. Played it with my adult children and made some of the best memories during that game. Also played it with a group of girl friends, and on another occasion played it with a large extended family group. Some may find some of the cards shocking, this is not for the easily offended or politically correct person. Nothing is sacred in this game, and that is part of the fun.
on March 22, 2016
It's a good fun game. Especially if you and your friends are drunk. Warning however is that you should not play it with Politically correct people AKA PC people. Or anyone with thin skin that could get offended easily. So if you're a drunk ass with a thick skin, this is a game for you. My wife loves it, and we bring it along with us where ever we go, and whip it out when our friends wants to play it. Ten out of ten, would buy again. defiantly not for children.
You'll need main game, this is just an expansion (more cards).
on March 31, 2013
When I opened this up, the first card said 'a bigger blacker dick'. That's all you need to know. Best game ever
305 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on November 9, 2014
Fun but way too many blank cards. I find people really dont laugh as hard at the blank cards because the situational nature of drawing random cards makes the game more exciting. The blank cards creak that facade of humor. While the actual cards in this pack are hilarious and well-worth it, the blanks really hinder the value of this pack. If your an avid fan, get this. It's worth it even with all the blanks.
3 people found this helpful
on November 29, 2016
Love, love, love this game!!
If you want to see your friends blow their drink outta their nose or choke on their food or you just want to know who's the most twisted friend you have. Then cards against humanity is the perfect game for you.
Just make sure you asked the babysitter to watch the offspring over night because no one can play just one round.
Nope! This game sucks you in and the next thing you know it's the next morning and you know more about your boss than you ever wanted to know ;)
on March 17, 2016
Wow, this game is hilarious. It's a simple game to learn, very similar to Apples to Apples except way funnier and offensive. Do not play this with your parents, grandparents, co-workers, children, or anyone easily offended. If you're having a game night with friends and a few drinks this is the perfect game. I like to play this game first then move onto a game of The Game of Things Board Game The responses always get a little raunchier after a round of cards against humanity.
on December 6, 2015
Hate to say it, in the summer this is our favorite game and each expansion is better (or worse lol) than the last.

It is so bad, yet so addictive. Really fun to play with your prude friend, religious zealot neighbor or your grandmother. Ive done all three and had a good time watching their reactions... lol Too much fun. Add Wine or margaritas for more outrageous answers....

If you like my review, would you please mark "YES" where it says " Was this review helpful to you?" Thank you!!!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.