Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 26, 2016
Literally the best card game, board game, family fun time game I own. Bringing this to parties and to family events just make the world a better place (especially if you've had a couple of drinks beforehand.) Oh man was it fun watch granny throw down "A horrible blowjob" to the card "Why can't I sleep at night." The laughs are endless, the cards are down right hilarious and the game can simply go on.. and on.. and on. I can't wait for them to release more and more editions to add to the already amazing Bigger Blacker Box that I own.
on March 6, 2014
This is a great addition to the base game. You get the additional 75 White cards and 25 Black cards, along with 8 blank White cards and 4 blank Black cards for you to come up with your own custom cards.

For $10, on Amazon Prime, you can add some new flavors to an already classic game. The cards are crude, wrong and totally hilarious which totally defines this game. If you don't have this expansion or don't own the full game yet, then I suggest you grab the main game and get into the craze. You need at least 4 people to play but from experience 6 to 8 players is the sweet spot. If you only buy this expansion and do not have the main game, you'll be lucky to make it through a game with 4 players max before having to reshuffle the white answer cards.

When planning on your next game night make sure Cards Against Humanity is included in your choices, you won't be disappointed.
on May 29, 2015
I always describe this game as Apples to Apples' Dirty Cousin. This game is definitely for adults only. It would be X rated if it was a movie. We love this game. The expansions, while not necessary, are great additions to add even more variety and help make the game last longer (if you are playing until the cards run out). I have all five expansions that are out right now and will most likely get any more releases. I have purchased a shoe box that the original game and the expansions fit in. The down side I have with the expansions is about 1/8th of each the pack are blank cards for do it yourself. If you like to make your own cards, this may be for you. I don't make my own cards, so it is a waste for me.
on June 14, 2016
I love hate this game. It can be so inappropriate that I feel so deeply wrong at times, but then it's just hilarious and a good time had by all. Add some alcohol and it's just a crazy silly time!

This is an expansion so it's just a small set of additional cards.
2 people found this helpful
on December 6, 2015
Hate to say it, in the summer this is our favorite game and each expansion is better (or worse lol) than the last.

It is so bad, yet so addictive. Really fun to play with your prude friend, religious zealot neighbor or your grandmother. Ive done all three and had a good time watching their reactions... lol Too much fun. Add Wine or margaritas for more outrageous answers....

If you like my review, would you please mark "YES" where it says " Was this review helpful to you?" Thank you!!!
on June 27, 2016
I love Cards Against Humanity - if you don' t have a sense of humor or "thick skin" you might want to pass on this game. If you're like me and my friends - it'll become a regular at parties and gatherings. Not something I'd wanna play with the folks (and I'm 31) but its a go to for a gathering with adult friends.

Get ready to laugh at the inappropriate jokes all night. I mean after all it is the "party game for horrible people" ;) !
on April 23, 2013
No really. Play this with your family if you can get them to agree to it. I feel like I reached a new level of bonding with my mum as my friends all took turns explaining things like bukkake and grundle to her during a post-Thanksgiving dinner game.

As for the expansions, specifically, I love them and buy them the second they become available. The cards can get a little stale after you've encountered them once or twice so this keeps things fresh. I also stash the blank black and white cards they provide in my purse along with a Sharpie so that I can scribble out funny, often friend-specific, questions and answers. Those really take the game to the next level and I almost wish they would sell a pack of JUST blanks so that I could pass them around to friends to make their own before our next CAH game. I know I could print my own out but I like the high quality glossiness of the professionally made cards and the prices are totally reasonable anyway. I would also jump on the chance to buy an official carrying or storage case so I can more easily haul these (I have the original game, three expansions, and the holiday set...that's a lot of cards!) to the pub or a friend's house.
on March 28, 2016
I absolutely love this game. It's so much fun and can provide hours of hilarious entertainment with close friends. It never feels like you're playing the same game twice, especially if you invest in all of the expansion packs. I've had cynical friends be converted to huge fans of this game once they give in and play. It's definitely not for the dim witted, as the cards are drafted by the most intelligent yet twisted minds. Buy this game -- you will NOT be disappointed!!
on January 12, 2016
Was leary about purchasing because I've never heard of this brand! But after reading the reviews, I decided to give it a go for two of my problem skinned dogs. One suffers from seasonal skin allergies, yeast, and the other just gets a weird white film on her skin after a few weeks. After their first bath I was in shock! Before, their fur was so dry & brittle, shedding was so bad! Now she is SILKY, no exaggerating! Her skin had calmed and she feels like a dog is supposed to feel! Definitely buying again one I run out!
on July 26, 2016
If you or your friends have a bit of a dirty mind or twisted way of looking at things this game is for you! It's extremely raucous, kind of raunchy and very politically INcorrect. If you love these types of games where the most outrageous answer wins, this is for you. We find ourselves laughing until we can't breath, until tears are rolling down our cheeks and we're struggling to just get the answers out. We love it!!!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.