Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 14, 2018
This is way too messy and slow at getting teeth white [if it actually does whiten teeth]; I would not be surprised if the person that invented this stuff is laughing at us using this stuff to whiten teeth; It's like putting black ink in your mouth; Any whitening may be simply do to the fact it makes people actually brush their teeth for 2 minutes non stop. If you really want your teeth white I highly recommend you buy 44% carbamide peroxide [10 syringes for $18.00 on Amazon], buy a mouth guard at Walmart, squirt a decent amount of the carbamide peroxide along the top and bottom teeth area of the mouth guard and place it in your mouth for 1 hour [Every 10 or 15 minutes you may have to tilt your head to the side and let spit out of your mouth over the sink; But it's much cleaner than the coconut charcoal in my experience]; Repeat the carbamide peroxide treatment every other day or three days until your teeth are white [My teeth are already white; But when they start to get yellow-ish, 3 treatments of carbamide peroxide for 1 hour gets my teeth back to white again]. If you want instant results I highly recommend using 44% carbamide peroxide [You'll see a slight difference each use; That's been my experience anyways]. This coconut charcoal also tastes bad and is work cleaning it up off the sink; 1 drop got on my shirt and I had to wash the shirt [take off your shirt if you use this coconut charcoal]; Coconut charcoal may not be safe [could cause cancer] because it is burnt coconut shells [Search Google for: is burnt food safe to eat; Anything that goes in your mouth whether you eat it or not gets into your bloodstream; Just because something is natural does not mean it is safe/healthy for the physical human body].
on March 31, 2013
When I opened this up, the first card said 'a bigger blacker dick'. That's all you need to know. Best game ever
22 comments| 305 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 12, 2017
*As I have ordered all of the expansion packs I will write one review for all of them seeing as THIS GAME IS SO FUN!!* If you are offended easily, please stay away from this game. If you and your friends/family enjoy "offensive" humor, this is your game! For adults only! I used to have game nights with my friends and family as I am a huge fan of card and board games and this is by far our favorite one. We have all expansions as well as the Bigger Blacker Box so there's no shortage to new pairings :). We started playing Apples to Apples before this came out and while it started out fun, it very quickly became boring. When Cards Against Humanity came out we knew it would become a favorite in no time and is now a get together MUST! Again, not for the faint of heart! Some of the cards are absolutely inappropriate... but that's where the fun is!
on January 19, 2016
Do not play this game with anyone that is easily offended, overly religious or just generally has a stick up their ass. If you like to laugh at inappropriate jokes, situations or downright horrible thoughts then this game is for you. You might also consider wearing depends while playing because you're going to laugh so much you'll probably pee yourself. If you're pregnant & pretty far along you might want to be close to the hospital in case all the laughing causes you to go into labor & beware you almost certainly will pee on yourself.....I know, i've been pregnant before. Ladies: waterproof mascara is a must unless you want to look like Marilyn Manson before the game is over.

This game doesn't even require alcohol to be funny but adding alcohol only increases the horribleness :)

This case: I'm A Horrible Case. Large Hard Case for C. A. H game holds 1600 cards holds the original pack, 6 expansions & 3 special edition expansions with a little more room to add. Plus you'll be asked to bring this game to every get together from now on so might as well keep those cards easy to carry.
review image
on January 19, 2016

review image
on December 4, 2015
Cards Against Humanity is a game best broken out at a party, preferably accompanied by alcoholic beverages. It's always a hit at parties, and I've never met anyone who didn't love it. This is one of many expansions available that adds more cards and more hilarity to the game. If you plan on playing this game a lot (you will), I highly recommend picking up at least one of the expansions. They're cheap, so go for it!

If you're the type who is easily offended by crude, raunchy, sexually graphic, etc. types of humor, then this game probably isn't for you.

It's very simple to play and can be picked up and understood by the dimmest and drunkest of your friends. It's very flexible as well. You can pretty much play it for as long or as short a time as you feel like, so no need to worry about having enough time to play. Rules can be created, added or altered to suit your play style or time restraints. We usually just play until most of us have passed out.

Keep in mind, if you're in a pinch for funds, the cards are always available to download for printing from the official site, free of charge.

on April 18, 2014
Okay so this is also a gift I got for someone for Christmas this year. I know CAH is good, bought her this expansion(along with another more expensive gift, this was originally meant as a holdout to buy me time) and then this April waited in line at the Kickstarter booth at PaxEast 2014 and got the big box. Not the ENORMOUS yardstick sized one, but the one that's the size of a submarine sammich/Hero/Hoagie. This expansion adds more black cards and more white cards for more funny and disturbing jokes than you could get with the box I bought. Since her pack is smaller I'm going to ask her to mark her cards so if we play together, we don't have to worry about who owns which cards when it's time to clean up and go home. Every time I talked about buying CAH, my boyfriend was motivated to point out that you can download the card designs online and print them out from home. Yeah, but no one wants to play CAH with pieces of paper. We want them on card stock and then you're stuck cutting cards out with scissors, which stinks. Not only does it hurt your hand but none of them are going to be exact, which makes them harder to shuffle and you can tell which card is which by the way it was cut out by hand. I think it's better to get real die cut cards and pay the folks who made the game what they deserve for the awesome they've given to the world.
on April 2, 2016
Pros: hilarious
Cons: number of cards

A friend recommend that I purchase cards against humanity. I was a little hesitant at first because I wasn't sure if I would like it. I am so glad I listened to her. The game is amazing, raunchy, dirty, and any other word you can think of in that category. Once you play the original game you are bound to buy expansion pack. Just by adding the second expansion pack you will notice a difference. The situations and responses just keep the laughs rolling. You never know what might pop up. While the expansion pack does give you quite a few cards, you of course are going to want more. This game and expansion pack should most likely be played by adults, but that's of course up to you. I would highly recommend that you buy the full game and the expansion packs. You won't be sorry. Now go grab a box full of gut busting laughs!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.