Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,638 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,730 reviews
on July 9, 2016
This game is so wrong...but so funny! It is not appropriate for children and depending on your relationship with your kids you might not even want to play it with your adult kids because it might get uncomfortable. In my opinion you need to have at least 4 people to play but the more the merrier! Everyone is dealt out some cards and each of your cards will have a word or short phrase. You take turns each time and one person who reads a phrase card which has a blank in it. Once they read the phrase card telling you where the blank is you look through your cards and figure out which one fills in the blank the best. For example - "My grandmother always tries to ____ before going to bed". And then you would look through your cards and maybe select "Eat earthworms". OK, so this example doesn't seem funny because I am trying to keep it clean but let me just say not many of the cards you use to fill in the blanks are able to be listed here because they are so crude.

If you have a fun, non-prude, adult friends and a little (a lot) of alcohol you will be laughing so hard your side will hurt once you start playing this game. We went through the first addition fast so we keep buying the expansion packs. I know a group of friends from high school developed this game and they have either got to be the sickest humans alive or I want to invited them to my next party because they are game geniuses!

This is my review rating system:
5 Stars: Awesome! I would definitely purchase this product again.
4 Stars: Great but not perfect I would probably buy this again but I had a few issues with it!
3 Stars: Good and would look around to see if I could find something better before I repurchased.
2 Stars: Not Good and would not buy again.
1 Star: Stay Away! Not worth anything you pay for it.
on July 19, 2017
ATTENTION CAPTAIN: STRONG VULGAR, HUMOR, RACIAL JOKES, AND JUST BAD BAD BAD SEXUAL REFERENCES!!!

What can I say. It's Cards Against Humanity. One of the most offensive games to come out and commonly played by young adults. If you into games where your making fun of black people, Anne Frank, Nazis, Jews, and Asians, then you will absolutely love this game. If you get pissed or can't take a joke very well, then you will not like this game. Even if you hate vulgar and stuff, you will not like this game. If you do enjoy having a potty mouth, then you will find this game to be absolutely hilarious and want to play it every time your friends come over and invest in the expansion packs. Don't say though I din't warn you guys. (Owner of all expansions as well as Angsty Manatees and Crabs Adjust Humidity.)
on December 4, 2015
Cards Against Humanity is a game best broken out at a party, preferably accompanied by alcoholic beverages. It's always a hit at parties, and I've never met anyone who didn't love it. This is one of many expansions available that adds more cards and more hilarity to the game. If you plan on playing this game a lot (you will), I highly recommend picking up at least one of the expansions. They're cheap, so go for it!

If you're the type who is easily offended by crude, raunchy, sexually graphic, etc. types of humor, then this game probably isn't for you.

It's very simple to play and can be picked up and understood by the dimmest and drunkest of your friends. It's very flexible as well. You can pretty much play it for as long or as short a time as you feel like, so no need to worry about having enough time to play. Rules can be created, added or altered to suit your play style or time restraints. We usually just play until most of us have passed out.

Keep in mind, if you're in a pinch for funds, the cards are always available to download for printing from the official site, free of charge.
on March 12, 2017
*As I have ordered all of the expansion packs I will write one review for all of them seeing as THIS GAME IS SO FUN!!* If you are offended easily, please stay away from this game. If you and your friends/family enjoy "offensive" humor, this is your game! For adults only! I used to have game nights with my friends and family as I am a huge fan of card and board games and this is by far our favorite one. We have all expansions as well as the Bigger Blacker Box so there's no shortage to new pairings :). We started playing Apples to Apples before this came out and while it started out fun, it very quickly became boring. When Cards Against Humanity came out we knew it would become a favorite in no time and is now a get together MUST! Again, not for the faint of heart! Some of the cards are absolutely inappropriate... but that's where the fun is!
on August 5, 2015
Great expansion, adds many funny cards and a few more blank cards. I've put the blank cards to good use. You should too. Don't underestimate what you can do with the blank cards. Now when ever me or my friends say something profane we will say something like "ah man that's got to be a cards against humanity card!"

For example, we were camping November 2014 and we're sitting around the camp fire at night and someone had brought glow sticks. One of my friends broke his stick and the glowy liquid got all over his fingers and hand. I looked over at him and said "Dude it looks like you've been finger banging the predator." Which resulted in laughs and "that needs to be a card on CAH"

So that's now a card in my deck. Fingerbanging the Predator.
on October 17, 2014
The most offensive and disturbing game I have ever owned....and I LOVE IT.

This game has entertained me and my friends for hours on end. I find that my most "stand-up" and "respected" friends even want to play this and laugh uncontrollably at all the adult and dirty phrases and words.

There are many ways to play the game, you can even play it alone. It's not as fun as playing with friends, but you can still get a chuckle out of the combination of cards.

This is just an expansion for the main set, but it technically can be used to play a small game on it's own. Yet, it is more fun to play with the base and all the expansions.

Much recommended!
on March 22, 2013
If you own (or are going to buy) the full Cards Against Humanity game, you should absolutely buy this. The cards added provide a little more longevity to the enjoyment you'll get out of the game by keeping it fresh. I have already bought the previous 2 expansions, and each time you put new cards in the deck, it adds so much replay value to the game.

I will order any future expansion packs that come out immediately, as I did when this one came out. This game is awesome and the expansion packs are a definite necessity.

So for those that haven't got a clue what this game is...it's Apples to Apples, but for adults. This is not a game for your children, unless you're a horrible parent.

Gameplay: Each player grabs 10 white cards. Each round, one player grabs a black card. The black card has either a question, or it has a statement with one or two fill-in-the-blanks. The other players in the game pick the white card or cards (if there's two fill-ins) and put them in a pile. When all cards are in, the player who pulled the black card reads off the pile of white cards (without knowing who put them in) and chooses their favorite. Some people go with the funniest card, others go for what makes the most sense. Each player plays different, and when turning in the white card, you have to play to how you feel each player picks the winning card. Whoever's white card is chosen gets the black card. After each hand, everyone draws a new white card or two to always keep 10 in their hand. Play until you're bored and whoever has the most black cards wins the game.

Optional Rules: This is one thing that makes this game awesome. You can always make up your own rules. And if you have the creativity of E.L. James, the game supplies some rules for you. One of my favorites is Rando Cardissian. Basically, each round, you throw in an extra white card to the pile. That way, if the person picks that card as the best, everyone else feels like an idiot for getting beat by a random card from the deck. Another good one (forget the name) is that if you pick up a white card and you don't know what it means or get the reference, you can flip it over face up for all players to see and admit that you don't know what it is. After that, the other players are encouraged to ridicule you for being so dense, and can then explain what the card is. That way, we can all learn! Yay education!

Again...Buy this expansion pack! And also the first and second packs if you haven't bought those yet. You won't regret it.
44 comments| 128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 14, 2014
I have purchased the game, all 4 expansion packs, and the bigger blacker box which have lead to never-ending hours of side stitching fun with friends during our game nights. Probably the best investment in my life regarding entertainment.

Not for the very conservative, close minded, or easily offended. Since the people in my life are none of these things I cannot offer any alternatives, yet still highly recommend the game for its stick melting abilities.

The expansion packs are nice, especially for blank cards! We leave the stack of blanks and a Sharpie on the table throughout the game for any "inspirations". Not one has failed to kill us in laughter yet!
on September 17, 2013
The game is simple, you pass out some cards, you pull one card from the deck which has a blank somewhere in a sentence and you ask the other players to submit either the most comical, off the wall card or even the perfect answer depending on who's turn it is. Play to that persons style of playing and you can come out a winner!

The cards are a little much for anyone under 17 I suppose but definitely always a great party game. If you don't like it don't leave a review, everyone else who does like it singled you out as the type without a sense of humor or not into crude humor so stop hurting the makers of the game just send it back and shut up! Game should get at least 4.5 stars if not 5 stars!
on March 12, 2015
I will admit we have family that isn't "normal"...and I mean that in the very best way possible. Cards Against Humanity has been the new go-to game for family gatherings and parties. We all have SUCH a great time with it....kids and adults. Yes, we let our kids play. Get over yourself. We like the game so much that I've now bought all the expansion packs and the Big Black Box to store it all in.
If you aren't uptight and can laugh at the bizarre, absurd and sometimes disgusting, GET THIS GAME!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.