Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $2.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Care Touch Fully Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor - Platinum Series - 5.5" - 8.5" Cuff Size - Batteries and Carrying Case Included
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$1.27 (5%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.24 x 4.72 x 4.25 inches|
About this item
- QUICK AND CONVENIENT: Our fully automatic blood pressure monitor gives you clinically accurate readings in under a minute. The clear LCD display will show indicators that inform you when your heartbeat is irregular and when the batteries are weak.
- KEEP TRACK OF YOUR HEALTH: Manage your blood pressure and overall health with the internal memory storage of our wrist blood pressure monitor that’s capable of storing 60 readings for up to two people including an average of the last three readings.
- PORTABLE AND HASSLE-FREE: Our battery-operated blood pressure monitor comes with a wrist bp cuff for you to easily take blood pressure readings on-the-go. The smart function of the blood pressure monitor will turn it off when no activity is detected.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: (1) Care Touch Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor - Platinum Series, (1) Comprehensive Instruction Manual, (2) AAA Batteries, (1) Carrying Case
- WE CARE BECAUSE YOU CARE: You care about your health, and we care about you. Care Touch is committed to providing the best quality products to our customers. Our care doesn’t end when your product arrives at your door. We’re fully dedicated to your satisfaction. If you have any questions or concerns about your order, contact us at any time. Our staff is here to help.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Care Touch Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Get your blood pressure readings in under a minute with our fully automatic wrist blood pressure monitor that gives you clinically accurate results. It features a large LCD display so you can see the numbers clearly. It comes with indicators that inform you when you have an irregular heartbeat or when the batteries are running low.
For on-the-go use, we have included batteries and a carrying case in this set. You can easily keep track of your data because the blood pressure monitor can store up to 120 readings for up to two people. Additionally, the meter displays an average of the last three readings
Large Backlit Display
Result in less than 1 minute
Irregular heartbeat indicator
- Digital wrist pressure monitor
- 2x AAA battery
- Instruction manual
- Carrying case
Check To Your Blood Pressure In 3 Simple Steps
Remove objects from your left wrist and wrap the cuff comfortably.
Leave about a half inch between your wrist and cuff.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a blood pressure monitor?
A blood pressure monitor is a machine that measures the pressure on your arteries caused by your blood flow.
Is the result the same if measuring on the arm?
The arteries located in your wrist are narrower and not as deep as under the arm, so the readings may be slightly different than those of an arm monitor.
Does it automatically reset once the memory is full?
No. Press and hold M1 or M2 for at least 5 seconds or until “CLR” shows on the monitor.
Compare with similar items
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
that I don't pass out! Every time I feel dizzy I take my BP and when I go
to drs I bring it and he can adjust my meds accordingly!
Easy to you, put it on wrist and press button and wait! Simple
I took this to my Dr's to see if they were calibrated and it is spot on accurate. Even better it doesn't hurt like the arm cuffs do. I'm thankful for this product for the price, the ease of use, and because I was able to show my Dr. I don't actually have high blood pressure which gives us both peace of mind.
I bought this because every time I go to the doctor or dentist and they check my bp, it's high - either borderline or really high (it's been as high as 160/90) - and I get sent home with a warning about high blood pressure and that I need to exercise, eat healthy and lower stress; maybe consider bp meds etc. The thing is, I do all of these things (except meds), and if I get my EMT friend to check my bp, it's fine - there's nothing to indicate that I'm unhealthy except for these bp readings at the doc office. I've told them that I get anxiety around medical professionals (ie, the proverbial white coat syndrome), but they just kind of roll their eyes like I'm stupid. As it turns out, checking my bp daily with this product, I actually have ideal bp most of the time (typical reading is 100/60) - the only time it's high is when I'm at the doctor/dentist or otherwise under extreme stress. Very small price to pay for peace of mind.
This monitor is easy to use. Its heart rate monitor is accurate.
However, the BP function is WAY Off. It's always at least 10 points higher than a manual read and often much higher.
If I went by the readout on this monitor, every patient I see would end up in the hospital unnecessarily.
Unfortunately, I don't believe there's any way to calibrate this monitor.
If you need accuracy, which everyone does when monitoring vital signs, opt for something else.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.24 x 4.72 x 4.25 inches; 13.12 Ounces
- Item model number : No Model
- Date First Available : August 4, 2016
- Manufacturer : Care Touch
- ASIN : B01JPRM9LG
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,190 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews: