- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B076VRLBWK
- Item model number: CTK215
- Batteries 2 AAA batteries required.
- Average Customer Review: 133 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Care Touch Ketone Testing Kit - Ketone Meter w Strip Ejection, 10 Ketone Blood Test Strips, 10 Lancets, Lancing Device, Carrying Case for Diabetics and Ketogenic, Paleo, Atkins Diet
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HYGIENIC STRIP EJECTION – Our state-of-the-art monitoring system includes a single touch strip ejection, so you no longer have to worry about manually removing the soiled strip.
- FAST RESULTS with SMALL BLOOD SAMPLE – Get results in as little as 10 seconds with just 1.0µL blood sample.
- MEMORY – Keep a survey of your health using the memory storage capable of saving up to 1000 readings.
- DAILY ALARMS – Never lose track of the time with 4 daily alarms to keep you alert.
- Care Touch Ketone Testing Kit - Ketone Meter w Strip Ejection, 10 Ketone Blood Test Strips, 10 Lancets, Lancing Device, Carrying Case for Diabetics and Ketogenic, Paleo, Atkins Diet
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Care Touch|
|Included Components||1 Monitor, 10 Ketone Test Strips, 2 x AAA Batteries, 1 Lancing Device, 10 Lancet|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||Ketone Test Kit|
|Temperature Rating||Ambient: 15 to 25 C (59 to 77 F)|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Our kit includes:
- 1 Care Touch Ketone and Glucose Monitor
- 10 Care Touch Ketone Test Strips
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 1 Lancing Device
- 10 Lancets
- Compact Hard Shell Carrying Bag
- Instruction for Use
- Quick Start Guide
- Lancing Device Insert
Care Touch Ketone Blood Glucose and β-Ketone Monitoring System
- Fast, Accurate Test Results in 10 Seconds or Less
- Hygienic Test Strip Release Ejector means no more handling used, soiled test strips
- Our Monitoring System requires the smallest blood sample size of 1.0µL
- Pre/Post meal flagging to easily measure glucose levels
- Large memory size stores up to 1000 results to help you monitor your health
- Set up to 4 daily alarms so you never miss a reading
- Automatic off means our device works longer without having to worry about wasting battery life.
- Normally, levels of β-OHB are expected to be less than 6.0mmol/L.
- Readings between 0.6 and 1.5mmol/L may be problematic and can signal a problem.
- Readings higher than 1.5mmol/L are dangerous, and a healthcare professional should be contacted immediately, as you may be at risk for diabetic ketoacidosis.
Why is it important to monitor your ketone levels?
Ketones are formed when the body does not have enough glucose in its system, turning the ketones into an alternate source of energy. When there is not enough insulin in the body, glucose builds up in the blood, causing the body to break down fat instead. When this occurs, the liver prompts ketones to form in the blood, and spill into urine. In an individual with diabetes, ketone levels can become dangerously high and cause the blood pH to drop, which leads to an emergency health situation.
For people with diabetes, it’s incredibly important to keep track of ketone levels throughout the day to avoid medical emergencies, such as DKA (Diabetic ketoacidosis) or Hypoglycemia. Get a more accurate reading than a traditional urine test with just a small 1.0µL sample size and improve your ability to manage your health daily.
HOW TO USE:
Insert a test strip to turn on the meter
Use the lancing device and hold the tip of the test strip to the drop of blood
After 10 seconds, results will appear
Click to eject
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 133 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just as everyone has stated before keto strips are more expensive than glucose strips ( i get mine through prescription) but no prescription for keto strips. I am happy to be able to monitor my keto levels, as I am just beginning.
Absolutely do NOT recommend.
I was contacted by a company representative and offered a replacement or refund- I opted for the refund. I did appreciate that gesture.
If you want 'refills' for the ketone strips, you won't be able to find any.
The one listed on Amazon cannot be calibrated correctly (wrong code is given) and they expire in 30 days ( 50 strips ) so you have to use 2/day. See reviews for the strips.
Get yourself a Precision XTRA tester - no expiration / coding nonsense.