Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on March 11, 2015
These boxes are not nearly as high-quality as others I've ordered off Amazon. I have two main complaints about the product. My first complaint is that the boxes just aren't that sturdy. I can't recall the edge-crush test numbers off the top of my head, but these boxes feel flimsy and seem like they would be easily crushed under minimal weight. My second complaint is that the boxes are covered in print and graphics. Unlike the minimal printing (certification stamp, possibly manufacturer name) found on the bottom of your average shipping box, these boxes are covered in print and graphics on both the TOP and BOTTOM, and are not suitable for professional shipping purposes. Don't be deceived by the product photos on Amazon - the boxes I received have LARGE logos and texts on both the top and bottom sides.

I've purchased the following identically sized boxes from Amazon in the past, and they are superior in every way:

The Packaging Wholesalers 15 x 12 x 10 Inches Shipping Boxes, 25-Count (BS151210)
ASIN: B00CP35MWQ
on May 9, 2014
While the company initially shipped the wrong size, they responded immediately to my exchange request and continued to correspond very timely and politely over the next few hours. Ultimately, they proposed an even better size than the one I'd originally ordered, after explaining how to maximize the volume of the box while still fitting within carrier regs. Then, they immediately shipped the new product out, including a few extra boxes for my inconvenience AND did not require that I send back the originals. You gotta hand it to a company that goes to that length to make the customer happy, no??

By the way, the boxes themselves are very high quality. No issue whatsoever and they were shipped to me in very protective padded bubblewrap.
on September 4, 2013
I'm a book collector, and recently used these 12 boxes to ship my book collection from San Francisco to Pennsylvania. 2-3 out of 12 of the boxes never made it. Out of the boxes that did make it, most of them were very heavily damaged. Most of the ones that arrived were broken at each of the 4 corners from the top down to the bottom. Almost every box was retaped by the post office that made it. In addition to being broken at the corners, some of them that arrived, arrived smashed. Some boxes made it with stuff missing because these broke in transit. Of the books that made it, some of the books were heavily damaged. All in all, I think I lost more than $1000 by using these boxes for the books. I cannot recommend them for heavy materials. These might be okay for lighter materials. I packed some lighter materials in one of the boxes and it made it ok.
review image
on January 27, 2015
These boxes were very expensive for a 12 pack of small boxes 15" X 12" X 10" which I would accept if they were of good quality! First these boxes are very thin and I am concerned with using them for shipping my personal effects that can never be replaced! The actual cut around flaps are off and the sides that are glued are off /not lined making it impossible to have a good squared up box to tape open. And the boxes on each of the 4 corners are breaking/cracking open when I unfolded them to tape open! So I would suggest going to Home Depot and buy their slightly larger and Heavy Duty Small boxes instead and they are cheaper!
on December 4, 2012
There is something to be said for having uniform boxes when you're moving. It makes them much easier to stack and move (especially with a handtruck). These are sturdy and can be used numerous times. Who wants to be stuck at the last minute begging from boxes from the grocery store. Sure, they're "free," but look at the time and energy you will spend. These just make so much more sense.
on July 2, 2012
These boxes did not stand up when I recently shipped some books from Minneapolis to the San Francisco Bay Area. Very disappointing! They were not packed too heavy--about 12 pounds per box. The boxes broke in transit. When they arrived, they had been taped and strapped by the US Postal Service (kudos!), otherwise they would have completely busted apart. The boxes with clothes and lighter items arrived without a problem. Too bad as they are recycled. I am not sure but the quality of the cardboard (corrugated) my have been the problem. I am really disappointed and would not order these boxes again, at least when moving books.
VINE VOICEon July 2, 2010
I used this size box for packing up all my books for a cross-country move. It's a good size so they won't be too heavy for mere mortals to lift.

These boxes are as sturdy as any other i've used, and you get good karma from using recycled materials.
on June 7, 2014
This company makes good boxes for a reasonable price. It's my fault I bought the 12 X 12 and they were not of much use in packing but they are alright for small items.
on December 29, 2013
These boxes are lighter so I would not put breakable items in them to move without a lot of packing. However, they were a decent price and a good size and did the job.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
The service was good. What can I say... boxes are boxes and they were what I needed. There's not too much you can say about boxes. Some are heavy duty some are not. These boxes satisfied my needs.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.