Caref GPS Phone Watch (Blue)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Locate your child from a mobile phone or tablet
- Send and receive phone calls to and from the watch
- Receive SOS button alerts and phone calls
- Send text message to the watch
- Monthly data plan required, starting at $9.95 per month
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
A WATCH, PHONE AND GPS DEVICE ALL WRAPPED INTO ONE! Caref GPS Phone Watch lets you keep track of kids using assisted GPS location services and lets you send and receive calls just like a cell phone. You can locate your kids, send text messages, set "safe-zone" geo-fence boundaries and track location history all from your mobile app. Caref GPS Phone Watch has an SOS button for emergencies and will send you alerts should your child wander outside the safe zone. A monthly data plan subscription is required. Plans range from $9.95 - $21.95 depending on usage and can be activated by downloading the free mobile app on your iOS Apple or Android devices. Precise Innovation is the only authorized distributor of Caref GPS Phone Watch in the United States. We ship direct from our warehouse and manage the apps and data plans. Beware of other sellers on Amazon or elsewhere that may not have accurate information about the product. NOTE: The Caref package contains a colorful USB cable and charger. Before using Caref, please charge it for at least one hour. The cable is inserted in the port as seen here: Caref will last 24-48 hours based on calls placed/received. Treat it like a cell phone, which is typically charged at the end of a day. Hold down on the Power Button for three seconds to turn on your Caref On or Off. VERY IMPORTANT: It is recommended that you take your watch outside for 5 minutes so it can get a good GPS “fix” the first time you use it. A best “fix” occurs when you have an unobstructed view of the sky.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Reporting and dealing with #1 was a hassle
3. Be very wary of service plans. The rules are like the worst of what you may remember from cell phones circa 1997
4. You can't just turn off service. You have to pay a monthly suspension fee or destroy the watch
Be wary. If you have lots of patience dealing with customer service you may be able to work through issues, but if you're used to higher levels of service, like Amazon or Apple Store, then dealing with this company will feel very frustrating
- Product quality is not up to par. Feels like cheap electronic watches you get from Ali Baba.
- You have to get their plan which starts from $9.99 /month. They do not let you use SIM from ATT , T Mobile etc. where you get much better plans(more minutes, data , txt) starting $5/month . I will not mind paying more for a good quality device that is unlocked and can be used anywhere.
- Poor customer support: I was not able to activate the watch. On the payment page I was always getting error. Upon contacting customer service, I was advised to send email, which I did. After some hrs , someone called and told me that the issue will be assigned to Teach Team . The issue status was still not updated (over 24 hrs) . I need this watch to ensure safety of my kid. If watch is not working and Tech Support is not responding promptly then it is not a reliable service for me.