|Item Weight||3.98 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6.8 x 4.1 x 3.2 inches|
|Number of Items||1|
Google Home Mini Wall Mount Holder, Caremoo Space-Saving Design AC Outlet Mount, Perfect Cord Management for Google Home Mini Voice Assistant (White, 3 Pack)
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Plug-In Design: This AC Outlet Wall Mount makes Any open electronic socket a great place to hold Your Google Home Mini Voice Assistant. You can mount the unit in bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, garages or office.
- No Damage to Your House: Requiring no tools or screws, it is easy for you to get it installed in minutes while keeping the wall a clean and nice look.
- Reserved Switch Port: We specially reserved the hole on the plastic ring for easy access to the microphone switch. You can simply use a stick to turn off the voice if you don’t need.
- Package Contains: 3 Wall mounts for Google Home Mini (1st Generation), 1 starter guide. The unit is NOT included. [NOT compatible with Google Nest Mini (2nd Generation) 2019 version]
- Superb Cord Management: Different from other mounts on the market, there are cord grooves behind our wall plate for you to organize the messy wires, making them less possible to fall out.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Caremoo Outlet Wall Mount Holder for Google Home Mini
- Keep Your Google Home Mini Away From Cord Clutter.
- Any open electronic outlet can be a perfect place to hold your Google Home Mini.
- Totally matches any housing decoration in your home.
- Makes for a tidy and clean look.
- No drilling holes or tools needed, simple installation.
- No damage to your house.
- Different from other mounts on the market, there are cord grooves behind our wall plate for you to organize the messy wires, making them less possible to fall out.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I first tried to fit the Google Mini in the mount, I thought it was too tight - it wasn't an automatic fit. Then I just applied some moderate pressure, and it locked right in. When removing the Google Mini, again, you have to apply a bit of pressure and wait for the "pop." Now, being unable to follow instructions, I didn't understand that I was supposed to wrap the cord down the middle first (drag it down and start with the small loop and work your way out) - I started wrapping it from the outside and then was confused by how to bring the cord back up to plug in.... the "ohhh" moment hit, and I redid it. The mount fits sturdily in the receptacle (probably depends on how new your electrical receptacles are) and is a great solution at hiding the cord.
Alright, what I didn't take into account when reading the specifications for this product was clearance. The goal was to get the Mini off the counter and still have one available outlet. But I was using it for a GFCI receptacle in the kitchen and didn't take into account my oddly high backsplash along with my upper cabinets.... the mount was too tall for the Mini to sit up toward the cabinet and didn't protrude enough from the wall for the mini to clear the backsplash and hang out below the receptacle. I wondered if I could spin the plug.... but the notches in the plastic for cord hiding restrict the plug's orientation as shown in the direction as shown in my photo. I'm assuming the weight of the Mini is probably too much for the plug itself to support it in a horizontally mounted direction - which means that if your outlets are oriented horizontally, rather than vertically, you could potentially have some issues with support.
Yes, it still fits in the outlet.... but it's covering my other outlet! If this were not a GFCI in a kitchen (or bathroom), I could play with an outlet extender. However, this product doesn't get the job done for my intended (but specific) use, so I think I will return.
This Caremoo mount that I eventually decided on did an excellent job of securely holding the Mini while concealing the cable in a stylish package - see my photo of how it's installed. I also like the way that the mount incorporates the standard power plug for the Mini into its design, so that the appearance is seamless. The mount holds the device securely in the outlet, and there's still plenty of room to plug in a second device. I highly recommend this item. A+++
I have now had them installed for a while and if they don't stay plugged in and fall a few times, the tiny clip breaks off. I had to silicone the mini in place... The tiny numb clip is under-engineered. Great concept, ok product.
Took about 5 minutes to put together, I enjoy doing things well.
Also a tight wrap may break the cord internally. Works well in bathroom.
Caught the Wife enjoying her Shower with Depeche Mode. Off the Counter and below the cloud of steam.'
Great product, wish pricing was a little better for one. I have 3 now. Free to a good home.