Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on August 3, 2017
These booties are great! I know there are a lot of iffy reviews on this product but it is truely not as bad as they say. At my job we use some similar to these but they do not stay hot as long as these do. I was amazed at how long they stayed warm! The only down fall I can say is that they are a bit big I wear 61/2 -7 in women's but the heat does get to the whole bottom of my foot. For those who say it doesn't warem their whole foot I think they might not be heating up the whole thing and just doing the bottom insert if you heat them both together it feels great!
review imagereview image
on February 1, 2018
I don't really get these. They're comfy to wear on their own but not warming. There is this sandy material in the sole that comes out to put in the microwave. Instructions weren't clear so I tried microwaving them in the boot, out of the boot, together, and separate. Nothing I did achieved any lasting heat, even when microwaving one sole outside the boot for far longer than the recommended time. It was cool again within minutes and I had to press my foot down against the floor to feel any warmth at all. I would just wear them without the sole but they're kind of huge on their own (I'm a ladies 8 US) so not very useful.
on October 11, 2017
The Footies have inserts used for warming. The inserts are divided into 2 parts, but the heating elements can drain from one side to the other. If you sit with your feet flat on the floor, no problem, but if you prop up your feet up or lay down, then the inserts and elements fall to the back of the footie leaving your toes to zero heat. The footie does stay warm for about 30 minutes.
on December 22, 2017
My wife suffers from an autoimmune disease, and part of that is that she has chronically cold (and sore, as a result) feet. We've tried everything from compression socks to battery operated socks (which never lasted as long and got too uncomfortable after an hour). We tried these booties on a whim, and my wife loved them.

We wish they'd get a little warmer, and stay warm for a little longer, but the booties are great. They have a pretty pleasant aroma (and as someone with allergies and asthma who can't stand scents, that's a huge deal), and they seem to help with aches as well as with warmth. I would definitely recommend at least trying these booties.
on August 6, 2017
For $10, this is a good product. My disappointment was that the beans (which hold the warmth) are all in the bottom of the bootie. So you can't warm the top of your feet or toes...if they are loose enough on you (and they were on me, I wear a ladies size 9) you can put them on upside down to warm the top of your feet. Another issue is you can't walk or drive in them--I had bought them to warm my feet before ballet class but they will not work for this purpose. Rotating them is inconvenient but, in doing so, they DO help sooth my feet after ballet when I am too lazy to pour a foot bath.
on December 22, 2013
DO NOT ALLOW THE PHOTO OF THIS ITEM FOOL YOU!! The package states that these footies are "one size fits all". They are too big for my size 7 1/2 women's feet. The way the footies are made, has the warming bag on the bottom of the shoe and it makes them VERY heavy and uncomfortable. DO NOT even try and walk while you are wearing these footies because you will fall down because the bottoms are very heavy. I think the design is poor and was not well thought out.

I purchased a pair for myself and for someone else as a Christmas gift. I don't know if I even want to give them to her now!!
on April 3, 2012
I have *extremely* cold feet, and was looking for something to wear around the house that would give all-over warmth. These aren't it. The source of heat is a bulky bag of herbs that slide into a pocket in the bottom of the booties. The bags need to be microwaved -- it says for 30 seconds, but even after a minute they were barely warm -- and then they're worn. Here are my problems with these:

*Microwaving the natural herbs makes them sweat, so they were uncomfortably clammy when I put them on.

*The bulky packs and the open pockets/no tread make them impossible to walk in. They are literally just for you to wear to bed.

*The loose, thin, and stretchy nature of the bootie itself, coupled with the heavy bag, requires that you wedge your feet against something to keep the warm part in contact with your feet.

*Having all the warmth concentrated at the sole, with no lining in the rest of the bootie means that only the bottom of the feet can really get warm.

*The herbal smell is heavy and cloying, and got old for me really quickly.

Oh well. My quest for warm feet continues.
on April 29, 2011
These are great bed booties. When warmed, they last a good while especially under the covers. I don't think they were meant by the manufacturer to be slippers, but as people will tend to perhaps remove the packs to run to the kitchen, etc, it would be great if they were made with a ribbed ankle area that might hold the footies on better. Also, on my wish list for an improvement would be another sleeve to hold a small heat pack on the top of the foot. My issues are with my arches and heat surrounding the foot feels better than just on the bottom. Until now I've used bed buddy joint wraps,The Original Bed Buddy Joint Wrap - 2 in Each Package, 6" X 17.5" made into a loop and slid onto my feet. These booties are easier to keep from sliding off but the wraps apply heat to the top and bottom of the feet. All in all bed buddy products are great. We own literally every type offered here on Amazon. They sit in a bin on the counter for use several times a day for our chronic pain. My one caution - do pay attention to heating these carefully. If you are not careful with these products they will melt the cloth when one spot gets too hot in the microwave. Heat 1/2 time, turn, shift the inside material, and then complete heating to save yourself from needing to throw it out and buy more.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 17, 2016
I like these,,,but to be quite honest,,,I don't feel they keep my feet warm like another type I have owned,,,,only the bottom part warms up and I need something to keep the whole feet warm,,,but good make and quality,, :)
on January 13, 2018
Nothing not to like! I ordered them for my son for his dorm room, he warms them up and is toasty almost all night.