|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$154.99 - $185.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 12" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.75 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 17.5" around
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Carhartt Core 11” Wellington Boot
Like the pant and shirt above them, these boots know how to work hard.
Carhartt Core 11” Wellingtons provide a comfortable work and outdoor boot for everyday use that’s built for on or off the job needs.
Carhartt Core Wellington Features:
· Weather and environment features include Carhartt Storm Defender waterproof breathable membrane that keeps feet dry when the weather's not.
· Exterior of brown oil tanned leather with abrasion-resistant Ballistic 1200D. Heel guard provides a durable “kick off” feature that stabilizes and protects your ankle in the boot.
· Fully lined with durable fabric and a leather heel to reduce heel slip and wear.
· Cushion polyurethane removable insoles provide supportive comfort.
· Direct attached welted polyurethane outsoles are oil and chemical resistant. Ladder lock grips in the shank are perfect for climbing and the shallow lugged sole keeps mud and dirt outside.
· Soft toe for outdoor lifestyle use. Soft Toe - Safety feature includes ASTM F2892-11 EH against electrical hazards.
The Carhartt Footwear Difference
Since 1889 Carhartt has manufactured premium Workwear known for exceptional durability, comfort and quality that you can feel in the materials and see in the performance. Just as our founder, Hamilton Carhartt, began four generations ago, Carhartt will continue to manufacture the most rugged and durable clothing and footwear for generations to come.
As a choice brand for those who work and play outdoors, Carhartt is proud to serve a variety of workers in many industries including construction and manufacturing along with farmers, ranchers and outdoor enthusiasts. You will enjoy our footwear and the technologies we use for the performance you want.
Don't let the work floor bully your feet. Stand up to the attacks with Carhartt CMP1100 Men's Bison Waterproof Boots. Made with oiled and tanned leather, the upper of the boots is super strong and a handsome rich brown. The leather is combined with abrasion-resistant Cordura for supreme toughness. The 11-inch length of the upper delivers full coverage and protection against your work environment. Direct attach construction makes the boots extra durable while also providing a flexible fit. Dual-density polyurethane outsoles offer shock-absorbing support. Ortholite insoles cradles your feet head to toe and offer a cloud-like barrier between your feet and the floor. TPU heel counters and a waterproof membrane support your feet and keep them comfortable and dry. The outsoles keep you steady with oil- and slip-resistant traction. They're also chemical-resistant to keep the boots strong. Keep those footwear fists up and pound the day into place with a pair of Carhartt CMP1100 Men's Bison Waterproof Boots. Sizes Available:M 8-12, 13 I W 8-12, 13, 14, 15
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007UXNFUM
- Item model number: CMP1100 11" WELLINGTON-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 21, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The one thing to note, and where my Danners smoked this boot, is that they feel very hot. I think the Carhartt waterproof membrane is pretty one purpose and doesn't do much for letting heat escape. I would guess this wouldn't be an issue in the winter, but right now with 80+ temps in Michigan corn fields I'm wringing my socks out at the end of the day.
This was a Xmas gift for my husband. Its a good thing I had him try them on today. One of the boot did not fit well at all because the insole inside was all wrinkled at the toe bed and the heel.I don't think any amount of 'wear' would have flatten them. I don't think he's picky, just that if your feet are not comfortable right off the back, they won't be worn!
I was about send back the boots. But I found another set of inserts which he is using.