|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$12.99 - $14.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Grey: 59% Cotton, 31% Polyester, 9% Nylon, 1% Spandex; Black: 74% Cotton, 16% Nylon, 9% Polyester, 1% Spandex; White: 73% Cotton, 17% Polyester, 9% Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Made in US
- Machine Wash
- BREATHABLE COTTON: Get the ultimate combination of softness and strength in our legendary work socks made with premium cushioned cotton that absorbs sweat to keep feet comfortable and provide much-needed breathability during all-season wear. Stay dry and on the job longer in socks for men you can wear from 8 to 5 and well into the evening.
- FIGHTS ODORS: Win the fight against odor-causing bacteria in work socks that feature antimicrobial properties designed to neutralize the toughest odors and keep socks smelling fresh in any conditions; so you can take on whatever is in front of you without having to worry about changing out your socks.
- ARCH SUPPORT: The engineered arch support delivers targeted protection for full motion support and stability. Because you don't have time to mess with socks that bunch up or slide down, these work socks have just the right amount of cross stretch so socks stay put for a snug performance fit and all-day comfort.
- DURABLE REINFORCEMENT: Built to support the person who puts in overtime while spending all day working on their feet, we've reinforced these rugged socks with extra yarn in the heel in toe to provide added protection in high impact areas for increased durability; so you can be confident these socks will last as long as your work shoes or boots.
- QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP. LEGENDARY PRODUCTS: Since 1889, Carhartt has manufactured premium workwear known for exceptional durability, comfort, and quality that you can feel in the materials and see in the performance. Just as our founder, Hamilton Carhartt, began four generations ago, Carhartt will continue to manufacture the most rugged and durable clothing and footwear for generations to come.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Built to last as long as your Boots.
From our bestselling all-season work socks to our cold weather and rugged outdoor styles, we stand behind the quality, craftsmanship, and performance of our socks. It's a difference you can feel in the materials and see in the performance.
Men's Cotton Crew Sock
Designed for all-Season Wear
These rugged work socks are built so you can focus on whatever is in front of you. Made with soft cotton for breathable comfort, these durable styles also are equipped with engineered arch support, extended heel and toe reinforcement, and fight the toughest odors.
- Soft, breathable cotton
- Odor-resistant properties
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Engineered arch support
Soft, premium cotton absorbs moisture for breathability to keep hardworking feet cool and comfortable inside that rugged pair of work boots or shoes, so you can thrive when overtime calls.
Nothing puts a damper on the daily grind like the unwanted smell of sweaty socks. This rugged style fights the toughest odors through proprietary technology to keep socks smelling fresh all day long.
Crafting American-made products is an important part of Carhatt’s DNA, and important to the hardworking American towns where we build these products. This style is proudly made in the US of A.
Our work socks are expertly constructed to keep your hard-working feet comfortable all day long. From our styles with targeted cushioning in high impact areas to our fully cushioned styles designed for maximum padded protection, Carhartt socks deliver the ultimate softness so your last step feels just as good as the first.
Our work socks are equipped with advanced technical features so you can outperform them all. From our styles made with premium absorbent cotton for breathable comfort to our fast-drying synthetic fiber socks that wick sweat and fight the toughest odors; you won't have to switch out your socks before the day is over.
Our work socks are built to last with legendary Carhartt-tough materials so you can be confident they'll hold up just as long as your favorite pair of work boots or shoes. From the reinforced heel and toe to styles with friction-free yarns for extra durability, feel the difference and discover why Carhartt has been outworking them all since 1889.
Extended reinforcement around the heel and toe put extra padding and protection in highest abrasion areas. Premium cotton provides soft, breathable comfort. Spandex for a contoured fit. Fights odors.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 2.5 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B073JXHGWK
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 19, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I especially enjoy how they wick sweat away doing cardio in the gym. In fact I have just ordered three more pair, as these Carharts have become my new standard work/workout socks.
No, I have not received any incentive to write a positive review.; I paid the listed price and would not have purchased these socks if I had been "enticed" by BS offerings.
I purchased these to help me fit into my boots better. I normally wear ankle socks and my legs were getting rubbed the wrong way with no coverage. they fit great even for my wide feet. I have washed them over a dozen times and the color is still there and there is not issues with the material. No pilling or thread issues, i purchased them in Grey and Black.
• Great feel to them
• Sturdy and with the wick away my feet are never sweaty
• Even with my wide feet they fit like a glove
• None so far
A great boot sock. I love Carhartt gear and these don't disappoint. My feet never get hot or sweaty since they are not thermal or anything. Just a normal all season boot sock.
Last a REALLY REALLY long time.
Wash very well, come out clean without piling
No holes even with consistent wear
Worth EVERY penny
Very comfy and wicks away moisture very well.
None thus far but will update if necessary.
Buy these socks! You won't be disappointed.