|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$139.00 - $179.99 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Nylon
- Machine Wash
- Zip-front coverall featuring double knees that accommodate knee pads and ankle-to-waist two-way zippers with snap storm flaps
- Zippered chest pockets and slanted hand pockets
- Water-repellent, 1,000-denier cordura nylon shell
- Under-collar snaps for hood (not included)
- Please View the Third Image for size measurements
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Carhartt's arctic quilt-lined duck coverall will get the job done in the coldest weather. It is made of 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck 100% with a nylon quilted to arctic-weight polyester lining. It features multiple tool and utility pockets, hammer loop, corduroy top collar with snaps under collar for optional hood, ankle-to-waist, two-way leg zippers with protective wind flaps and snap closures, and triple-stitched main seams. It also has a split back with bi-swing for comfort, rib-knit storm cuffs, pleated elbows for ease of movement and pencil slots on the left sleeve. Double knees with cleanout bottoms can accommodate knee pads.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006LUP6RA
- Item model number: X06
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 25, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 2:34 Mins|
I have been through a few different kinds of coveralls and shopped around for others. Here is my review of these Carhartts:
Pockets are an important factor for me because I have things to put in them. I don't want to fuss with poorly designed pockets or even a lack of pockets. After a long search, these Carhartt coveralls have the best pocket configuration.
- Two upper chest pockets which are big enough to store a cell phone, wallet and such. The openings are at angels which make it easy to access them while wearing gloves. They also zipper close so your stuff does not full out when you bend over.
- Two good sized inside pockets. One is zippered shut, and the other uses Velcro. This also keeps your stuff from falling out when you bend over or while putting on the coveralls.
- Two waist pockets. These are pretty deep.
- A small sleeve pocket with the ability to slide in two pens or pencils
- Two back pockets about the standard size of pant pockets.
- One leg pocket on both legs that is long and narrow, I guess for holding screwdrivers or something.Read more ›
Sizing is tricky, I used other's reviews to guess my size (sizing charts are all over the place and even Carharrt's website is not that helpful).
I am 6ft tall and 160lbs. 36 Regular fits absolutely perfectly.
One of my male coworkers invested in the Carhartt Men's Extremes Arctic Quilt one piece. He got the smallest size possible (size 34), and he found that although it fit his waist, the torso was too short and he was unable to lift his hands above his shoulders without causing himself extreme pain. Since Carhartt doesn't seem to think women go outside in the winter and has extremely limited options for women, I bought the size 34 men's one piece from my coworker. I'm 5'5 and 115 lbs. The torso fits me perfectly. I can put my hands above my head with no discomfort. Everything is LONG, so I have to roll up the pants legs and keep pushing at the sleeves. Despite this, the Carhartt one piece is the warmest thing I've ever worn. It has pockets galore. It's a bit heavy. And going to the bathroom is extremely annoying. But I was able to stay outside for 12 hours in single digit weather, with no discomfort. It's also big enough on me that I can easily layer underneath. So I wore a wool sweater and a lightweight down shell, and I was so comfortable that I kept almost falling asleep. I can't say I've ever had THAT problem in the winter before! So warm and comfy I could sleep? Amazing.
I highly recommend this product. You'll look silly, but you'll be warm. The sizing is CRAZY though. It has such a short torso, so beware. And it definitely runs small. Though not small enough for a small woman. Carhartt, it's 2014. Lets make more ladies one pieces please. We work outside too.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Was two small. But was sent the next size and it fit. Nice and warm. Sometimes too warm.Published 10 days ago by sirina berntson
I work outside all day in the winter in the Northeast running an oil tanker. This is the only way to survive day in and day out with this Carhartt. Thumbs Up !Published 3 months ago by Rockman
Bought for my husband and it fits perfectly. He also says it's very warm and comfortable. He is very pleased with the product.Published 3 months ago by AsiagoCheese
Very warm. I work outside doing roadside service work. These keep me warm no matter how cold. Last winter was in the negatives with a heavy blowing snow, I was completely... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Nathan B.