Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 168 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 176 reviews
on March 26, 2017
I have been a heavy user of Carhartt jackets for over 10 years now. Working on various farms and living in the outdoors is the reason I trust them with their quality. This vest is very comfortable and flexible, the tall back is just what I hoped for and it seems to be of the same sturdy material that Carhartt is known for. The pockets are deep and well sewn.
The only thing I noticed that I found concerning would be that the zipper is single stitched in place whilst my other 3 Carhartts are double stitched. I really hope this doesn't come undone with my excessive use. My guess is that quality control is starting to slip in their make.
on November 10, 2016
Like most Carhartt-brand clothing, upon receiving this vest and trying it, I took to removing the obnoxious Cargartt logo from the vest (I know, silly, but I don't like to advertise). I used it maybe three times after I received the vest, and what do you know, but the zipper bottom stop broke off completely and I had to go looking for the zipper. A friend of mine told me to return it for an exchange or refund, but I already altered the vest by removing the logo. Foolish on my part, but considering what you're paying, at least make a zipper that lasts!

That said, the vest is quite comfortable, even if the zippered doesn't work at all. I will probably buy another bottom stop for the zipper, just a bit annoying considering I have to keep working at it to make it work as it should have in the first place.
on August 3, 2017
I'm 6' 3" and 250 lbs. XL Tall fit perfectly. Usual Carhartt excellent materials and construction as are my three other Carhartt jackets. The only problem is that it will probably be November before it is cold enough to wear it. I have a toasty LLBean down vest but the nylon is a bit delicate to wear for camping and other rough outdoor activities so I wanted something tougher. With the Sherpa lining, I have no doubt it will be warm enough for whatever winter South Carolina is likely to provide. Very happy with this purchase and don't hesitate to recommend.
on December 29, 2015
purchased this vest in large on 12/21. I have had several vests from Mountain Hardwear, Marmot, and Solstice through the years and have always worn size large. When I received this particular vest in size large and tried it on for the first time, I was disappointed to find out the length was way too short for me. I sent it back and ordered a large/tall only to find out the length of the two (large versus large tall) was identical. Carhartt products are definitely made well, but their fit is, in my opinion, not true to size. Sadly, I am returning this one and have conceded to the fact that I am not built for Carhartt products.
on July 18, 2017
This was a gift to our son who works in construction. He loved it. But the sizing information was strange. On the vest itself it had a strip that said "Medium". The label on the neck of the vest said "Large Tall" and the paper label attached to the sleeve said "XLarge Tall," which it seemed to be since it was a good fit. I would suggest you make the size clearer, but as it turned out, it did fit him well.
on March 4, 2017
My husbands tall, 6'4" with a long torso... the tall is just a little bit short (especially in the front); had to xchange the L/Tall for an XL/Tall ~ it's better but would like it if the front were still a little longer... with a hoodie underneath it works great! Fortunately the back of the vest drops down a bit to cover the waist of his pants. Great color and it looks GREAT on him! Excellent "working on the farm" vest! Julie from Georgetown CA
on January 23, 2016
Even though the fit is somewhat snug it is still 5 stars! The quality is top notch just like every Carhartt item I own. I love the soft warm lining and it looks awesome. There are plenty of pockets for whatever you need to carry and to keep your hands warm.
This vest is perfect for layering and looks great. I will continue to spend my money on Carhartt and Amazon is the best place to find it! As usual shipping was fast and the service is the best.
on August 7, 2015
This is a very nice vest, just what my brother wanted. HOWEVER, he is 6 ft. 4" tall and I was trying to find a work vest long enough for his tall torso and this just didn't make it down far enough, hiked up when he lifted his arms up while moving around, and left his belly uncovered, like a tshirt or button up that just doesn't have long enough tails. Sad to say we had to send it back. It's a great construction, warm for his warehouse work and with the pockets he wanted, just not built for a tall guy.
on November 10, 2015
Nice vest but I was disappointed in the collar not up to par with the rest of the vest, being too flimsy, floppy, and a tad too low at front. I usually order XL due to having wide shoulders but since it was a vest I ordered the Large tall. It sits just above my belt line. I would prefer another inch, it kinda feels regular even though it is labeled as a Tall, otherwise the Large size fit perfect. Front pockets are nice and sturdy zipper.
on March 11, 2017
Love it! Perfect for my needs! I wear it all the time, very free movement and comfortable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.