We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 98% Polyester, 2% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Odor resistant work socks makes coming home easier for you and others.
- Moisture wicking socks keep your feet dry of sweat even during the warmest of work days.
- Carhartt socks have strategic cushioning that provides all-day comfort and are long enough to wear with steel toe work boots or hiking boots.
- Compression at the top of the sock prevents it from slipping down below your boot.
- These all-season work socks are breathable enough to keep you comfortable during the summer and are thick enough to keep you warm during the winter.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Keep your feet dry and comfortable all day with Carhartt Force Performance Men’s Crew Work Socks. Built with fast-drying technology, these cushioned boot socks for men deliver superior wicking action that quickly transports sweat away so your feet stay dry--even when you’re working up a sweat. Mesh cooling channels improve airflow and breathability, so you can comfortable from sunup to sundown. You won’t have to worry about odor, either: these rugged crew athletic socks feature special odor-fighting properties to keep your feet smelling fresh under any conditions.
Ideal for those who spend all day working outside on their feet, Carhartt Force Performance Crew Socks for Men are engineered for exceptional durability and strength. Strategic cushioning provides added impact resistance in high-impact areas, while a compression arch and ankle brace provide the full-motion support and stability you need to keep performing. These Carhartt men’s socks are machine washable and proudly American made.
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : June 30, 2017
- Manufacturer : Carhartt Men's Socks
- ASIN : B073JX6JRK
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, I have to give these socks a mediocre rating, due to one factor. These socks are advertised as crew length, but are really knee-length socks. I'm well over 6' tall, and they come up all the way to my knee. For a short to average height person, these socks would likely come up over the knee. I specifically purchase crew-length because I want calf-length socks, which these are not.
throughout the day and and drying a few times, they were just as comfortable at the end of the day as the beginning. I never noticed the socks
even being damp. The perfect work boot sock for south Georgia.