|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$27.99 - $49.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Cotton
- Button closure
- Machine Wash
- Flat-front utility short in 7.5-oz canvas featuring right leg welt pocket for cell phone or tools and left leg hammer loop and ruler pocket
- Zip fly with button
Customers who bought this item also bought
This work short is built for comfort on warm work days. It is made from 7.5-ounce, 100 percent cotton ring-spun canvas and sits at the waist. It offers a full seat and thigh, releases stains with stain breaker technology, has a left-leg hammer loop and ruler pocket, a right-leg welt pocket for cell phone or tools, has stronger sewn-on-seam belt loops and heavy hauling reinforced back pockets. It also offers an 8.5-inch inseam.
Built for comfort on warm work days, our work short features an 8.5-inch inseam and is constructed of 7.5-ounce, 100% cotton canvas. In addition to two back pockets, it features a hammer loop and ruler pocket on the left leg, and pocket for a cell phone or tools on the right leg.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 13 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Nicaragua
- ASIN: B002G9U77E
- Item model number: B144
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 17, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE - So my second pair of shorts came and they fit just fine so I think I just received a pair of wrongly labeled shorts. The larger size I will just send back since I don't need them.
The only reason for the 4 stars is the cell phone pocket is useless for modern phones. I have a Samsung 6 and the top of the phone comes to the top of the pocket. I'm a little leery of putting my cell phone in it and it staying, both from working and moving around, and from fingers of people in crowds. Maybe if it had a closure to it I'd feel better.
These B144 styles are all I buy.
Husband tried on
Waist at least 4" too small
Thinking it might be a factory mistake, we ordered another pair in same size
Again at least 4" too small
Sent back both pairs and won't try again
Too bad since they were good looking and nice quality but sizing was completely off