We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Spread collar
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Two button adjustable cuffs with extended plackets
- Shoulder pleats for ease of movement
- Carhartt-strong triple-stitched main seams
Customers who bought this item also bought
The comfort and quality of 775-ounce, 100-percent cotton portuguese chamois makes the carhartt chamois long-sleeve shirt a stand out sourced from the world’s finest mills, the flannel is brushed on both sides for softness well detailed, there’s also a spread collar, two chest pockets with flaps and button closures for secure storage, and two-button adjustable cuffs for a comfortable fit to enhance ease of movement, the shirt features a back yoke with centered box pleat and, for strength, triple-stitched main seams
- Package Dimensions: 13.6 x 9.3 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B00CBF0ZMA
- Item model number: 100080-319
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 9, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The cut and fit is very good. The shoulders are plenty roomy which is an area I've had problems with in other shirts. The shirt tail length is very generous on the 3X-Large, even on a 6'2" guy that is longish in the torso and even without buying the "tall" version. The sleeves are about the right length for me. They're a little long, but not terribly so considering I have average to slightly below average arm length for a guy my size. Guys with longer than average arms should still have enough length to fit right.