Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 6, 2015
Ripped after their second use. The "scratchy" side of the velcro strap is on the flap, meaning it scratches your hand every time you put the gloves on. (Most gloves put the scratchy part on the wrist band to avoid this.)

There is no tab to pull the gloves on, so one filthy-gloved hand will need to slip inside the cuff of the other to pull it on. (Seriously, Carhartt, are these work gloves or pedestrian gloves?)

Inside is soft, fuzzy and warm, but that makes no difference if the water leaks in and flows across your scratched-up, muck-stained hands.

Count me as disappointed, Carhartt.
on January 14, 2015
I love the Carhartt brand and have been buying it for years, so when it came time to buying a new pair of winter gloves, it was a no-brainer that I was getting a pair of Carhartt's. Really disappointed. I've had these gloves for 3 months and they've already started falling apart. They ARE NOT waterproof and if they do get wet, they are impossible to dry out - takes forever. The velcro wrist strap is useless... did I put in that these gloves do not keep your hands warm at all? So, if you live in New England, you know how the winters are here, don't waist your money.
on December 25, 2013
Love the gloves even though the weather delays across the country made delivery slow. Would recommend these gloves to anyone who works out in the cold. very durable.
on March 31, 2017
These are great snow plowing gloves. They are thick and somewhat cumbersome but they will keep your hands warm and dry.
They work great for shoveling snow or driving a plow.
I think the sizing could be a bit better. In order to get long enough fingers I had to buy gigantic gloves that would not tighten around my wrist.
on June 8, 2015
Nice gloves, sized right but last time I checked, all my fingers weren't the same length. The index and pinkie fingers are almost the same length as the middle and ring fingers on these gloves. The lining feels like it's going to pull out every time you remove them but it hasn't actually happened yet.
on May 21, 2017
Wonderful gloves for working in freezer. Make sure your hands are dry before you try to put hands in them. Other than that, great gloves.
on April 22, 2017
These gloves ROCK! Fleece lined my hands actually begin to sweat in them. Another score for Carhartt.
on May 6, 2017
I got these for my brother in law who does tree work he tells me they are very good during cold wet weathet
on February 19, 2017
I am a paraplegic and use either bike gloves or weight lifting fingerless gloves to push my chair; however, in the winter when it rains, my hands get soaked and frozen. These gloves are the best on the market for warmth and water/snow sealant. Also, the interior is so very soft it is hard to take them off.
on March 15, 2017
Heavy duty thanks

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.