|Fits as expected||
- 65% cotton / 35% polyester
- Machine Wash
- Original fit
- Color-fast fabric with stain-release finish
- No-roll rib-knit polo collar
- Open, non-banded sleeves for increased range of motion
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The innovative left-chest pocket contractor's work pocket and trade, blended-pique polo gives it extra utility. On the pocket, a unique silo holds pens, glasses or tools firmly in place as you work. Comfortable, too, it the shirt features a no-roll, rib-knit polo collar with three-button front, square bottom with side vents, and open, non-banded sleeves for increased range of motion. Offered in an original fit, it’s constructed of 5.5-ounce, 35 percentage polyester or 65 percentage cotton pique knit in a color-fast fabric with stain-release finish.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00A51XKII
- Item model number: K570
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 4, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Fits as expected
* Good to work in, yet nice enough looking that you don't have to feel guilty about wearing it at a semi-formal venue.
* Looks just as nice a year after purchase
* Reasonably comfortable material on hotter days
These seem expensive for a shirt, but when you're used to buying and wearing shirts that cost a fraction of the money and develop holes and frays before a year of use, you see where the extra money goes to!