|Fits as expected||
Carhartt Men's Big & Tall Contractors Work Pocket Polo Original Fit K570
|Price:||$34.99 - $49.83 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 65% Cotton/35% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- 5.5-ounce, 65% polyester/35% cotton pique knit
- Left-chest Contractor's Work Pocket™ with unique silo for pens, pencils or tools
- Color-fast fabric with stain-release finish
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The innovative left-chest pocket contractor's work pocket™ blended-pique polo gives it extra utility. On the pocket, a unique silo holds pens, glasses or tools firmly in place as you work. Comfortable, too, it the shirt features a no-roll, rib-knit polo collar with three-button front, square bottom with side vents, and open, non-banded sleeves for increased range of motion. Offered in an original fit, it’s constructed of 5.5-ounce, 65% polyester/35% cotton pique knit in a color-fast fabric with stain-release finish.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00A8C03BQ
- Item model number: K570
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 24, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They hold up to serious abuse. They will not fade, shrink or stretch out of shape. The collars also stay properly formed!!!! How many otherwise "okay" shirts fail here? I have to wear a lanyard for building access too, so that collar is subject to lots of abuse. The pocket is also nice for stowing said badge when I need it out of the way.
I cannot say enough good things about these wonderful shirts! Carhartt, you are the BEST!!!
Carhartt customer service 800-833-3118.
The fabric is soft and strong, yet cool enough to keep him comfortable. The length, which is always a problem for him, is AMPLE, and stays tucked in no matter how he moves.
They are true to size, do not shrink, and have not faded so far. I give these shirts a TEN.