|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$25.99 - $66.90 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Ripstop work short with cargo pockets featuring gusseted crotch and zip fly with button
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Our ripstop work short fights rips, snags and tears - stopping them before they get started. A rugged choice, it's made of 9.25-ounce, 100 percent cotton ripstop fabric. Lined with tough cord ur a, the two front-pockets are built with ledges that let you hang tape measures securely. There's plenty of hauling capacity thanks to two large cargo pockets with flaps and snap closures, as well as two cordura-lined back pockets. The short's gusseted crotch adds comfort. Built with an 11-inch inseam, it sits slightly below the waist.
- Product Dimensions: 23 x 14 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007JEUW8A
- Item model number: B357
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
As for the shorts. They're Carhartt shorts - so they're good stuff. Durable material and stitching. The pockets are cool. The cut is good so they don't sag and aren't too tight in the crotch. I'm happy with them. I'll probably order another pair - this time just one size larger instead of two! But I will tighten up my belt and wear these anyway.
I should not that these are Made in Mexico - also the packaging was ridiculous. For just the one pair of shorts they sent them in a big box with a bunch of plastic air bags. I mean, let's be real here, these are fabric shorts. Just put them in a small box and quit wasting all the resources!
And now I am glad that I did. I love these shorts and have since bought several more pair on Amazon. I love how heavy and sturdy the material is. I love how all of the pockets are reinforced. I love how they use metal buttons (instead of plastic) and rivets. I love the number and location of all of the pockets. And I love that the inseam is a little more snug than most shorts so that I can move around freely without worrying about putting strain on the crotch. I have actually cross country skied in these shorts.
Carhart, build your products to size! Don't slap a number on there and expect your customer to guess.
- Durable, heavy-ish fabric (but not duck canvas heavy, so not too hot)
- Spacious cargo pockets with metal snaps
- Runs at least a size large. I usually wear between 38 and 40. I ordered a 42 and it fit fine. I STRONGLY recommend ordering a size up.
- Front pockets seem a bit too shallow for my tastes
- NOT MADE IN U.S.A. ---> Made in Mexico (see picture) I was disappointed to see that these shorts, unlike Carhartt dungarees which I have been buying for years, are not made here in America. I would happily pay an extra $ 5-10 for shorts made here at home. If the labor is outsourced, why am I paying 35 bucks for the shorts?
Overall seem like good shorts. I would have happily given them four stars if they were made here in America (minus one for the size inaccuracy and shallow front pockets)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought these along with the Wrangler Riggs, same 44 inch waist (yup, I know). The Carhartt seem to fit a bit tight in the crotch region as compared to the Riggs. Read morePublished 3 days ago by WallMaxx
Ordered a 34. Fells like a 33 1/2.
For what it worth. Quality is the same as store bought.
I like them. Fit is good. Great to have so many pockets and a place for my tape measure.Published 7 days ago by G P
I have the 'pants' version of these shorts and I like them a lot. This version is at least two sizes too small. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Agustin Jimenez-Ruiz
I like the weight...but the belt loops are not nearly wide enough. For now, I'll stick with the other brand...Published 8 days ago by Nils K. Kiser
I can't say enough about how much I like these ripstop shorts! (so much so I have already bought a second pair) The only thing of note, which I assume everyone knows about... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Jamie