|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$34.99 - $49.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Cotton
- Button closure
- Machine Wash
- Ripstop work short with cargo pockets featuring gusseted crotch and zip fly with button
Customers who bought this item also bought
Our ripstop work short fights rips, snags and tears - stopping them before they get started. A rugged choice, it's made of 9.25-ounce, 100 percent cotton ripstop fabric. Lined with tough cord ur a, the two front-pockets are built with ledges that let you hang tape measures securely. There's plenty of hauling capacity thanks to two large cargo pockets with flaps and snap closures, as well as two cordura-lined back pockets. The short's gusseted crotch adds comfort. Built with an 11-inch inseam, it sits slightly below the waist.
- Product Dimensions: 23 x 14 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Mexico
- ASIN: B007JEUW8A
- Item model number: B357
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
As for the shorts. They're Carhartt shorts - so they're good stuff. Durable material and stitching. The pockets are cool. The cut is good so they don't sag and aren't too tight in the crotch. I'm happy with them. I'll probably order another pair - this time just one size larger instead of two! But I will tighten up my belt and wear these anyway.
I should not that these are Made in Mexico - also the packaging was ridiculous. For just the one pair of shorts they sent them in a big box with a bunch of plastic air bags. I mean, let's be real here, these are fabric shorts. Just put them in a small box and quit wasting all the resources!
- Durable, heavy-ish fabric (but not duck canvas heavy, so not too hot)
- Spacious cargo pockets with metal snaps
- Runs at least a size large. I usually wear between 38 and 40. I ordered a 42 and it fit fine. I STRONGLY recommend ordering a size up.
- Front pockets seem a bit too shallow for my tastes
- NOT MADE IN U.S.A. ---> Made in Mexico (see picture) I was disappointed to see that these shorts, unlike Carhartt dungarees which I have been buying for years, are not made here in America. I would happily pay an extra $ 5-10 for shorts made here at home. If the labor is outsourced, why am I paying 35 bucks for the shorts?
Overall seem like good shorts. I would have happily given them four stars if they were made here in America (minus one for the size inaccuracy and shallow front pockets)
Sturdy materials for fabric and closures make this seem as though it should last a good long while.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have a lot of Carhartt pants/ shorts, and none of them for like this.Read more