|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$34.98 - $56.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- 12-ounce, heavyweight, 100 percent ring-spun cotton duck
- Chap-style, double-front panels
- Double knees
- Reviewed as the best value motorcycle riding pant available
Customers who bought this item also bought
Built for long wear with chap-style leg panels, carhartt's double-front work dungaree also features double knees with cleanout bottoms that accommodate knee pads, Constructed of heavyweight 12-ounce, 100 percent ring-spun cotton duck, the dungaree sits at the natural waist and is cut with a full seat and thigh, It includes multiple tool and utility pockets, plus a hammer loop, Leg openings measure 19-inches to fit over work boots
Built for long wear with chap-style leg panels, our double-front work dungaree also features double knees with cleanout bottoms that accommodate knee pads. Constructed of heavyweight 12-ounce, 100% ring-spun cotton duck, the dungaree sits at the natural waist and is cut with a full seat and thigh. It includes multiple tool and utility pockets, plus a hammer loop. Leg openings measure 19-inches to fit over work boots. Reviewed as the best value motorcycle riding pant available.
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 12 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002G9U6XY
- Item model number: B136
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
These pants fit him well, have room to move, and the double front helps them last. He did mention how they are kind of annoying to break in, he likes to wear the same pair a week straight no Washing, then wash it in hot hot water and dry it on the hottest setting. He feels that softens the fabric and sets the fit. I can't complain, for work pants they make his butt look mighty fine.
In spite of the flaw, the jeans are reasonably priced, and I can always find them in my size. At 6'6", it can be tough to find work pants that fit. And I'll continue to buy them just for the padded knees!
I am 34-32 and It bareley fit.
I wore those on day one hoping for it to strech a bit but no luck. My job is a mess, so returning is not an option anymore. After wash those got even smaller. So if you are in to those pants please buy oversized.
I bought 34-32, and should have 36-32.
For the record I wear Cat, Levi's, and Wranglers, all 34-32,
The other downside: knee pockets are with entrance at the bottom, ant are too narrow. So when you insert your knee pads, you have to roll'em just to push through, with no way out for a wash.
Hope this helps.