Industrial Deals HPC Holiday Gift Picks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 19, 2017
Get the Knee pad inserts. Bought my first pair 3 years ago, rotating with 3 other pairs, I got good life out of them in a welding environment. Biggest weak point is a product of hang the tape measure on the pocket instead of the belt, which wears out the edge much faster. Another brand has addressed this issue by adding a bit of leather. The best update with these pants is enlarging the opening at the bottom of the double knees to make insertion of the padding much easier. The knee pads dry in the dryer at the same rate as the rest of the pants. These pants beat wearing knee pads with straps and allow entry into tight areas unlike bibs (overalls)
on May 11, 2017
I get these for my husband every couple of years . They really hold up. He works on his knees a lot and these help protect the knees and don't get holes for a long time. We joked that his old pair will be worth a fortune at a certain high end store!
on March 7, 2016
I've been wearing this brand and style for years. I've never been disappointed with the fit or quality. These are the best work pants I have ever had and I've tried many brands over the years. I read the negative reviews and have to think those people can't be talking about the same pants. I've ordered a total of 8 pair the last couple years from Amazon and only returned 1 because I had accidentally ordered the wrong size. I put 4 pair into rotation each year and they are still in decent shape when it's time to reorder.
on November 10, 2017
These are good confortable pants. Even though I am on my second rotation of a set of 3 that I bought, I was able to still get 2 years out of each sets. Last pair had a lot tearing out the crotch, but still worth it. If only they could fix the crotch blow out issue, these would be 5 stars.
on April 23, 2017
Purchased Feb 2015. Have worn the pants a couple dozen times just around town NOT hard wearing at all. Two days ago the crotch blew out (see photo). Not on the seam, material seems defective as I see others have the same complaint. For the price this is not acceptable! Remember when Carhartt meant something? What a shame.
review image
on March 19, 2015
I wouldn't even give these pants one star. Should have sent the second pair back but my husband thought this company could have one pair of defective pants......bet he wishes he never said that. Now he is at work with a split crotch on a job site he can't leave! We have always loved Carhartt but DON'T BUY THESE JEANS! They rip easily not made strong enough for a newborn. Bought my husband 9.99 pants from a box store that lasted longer. SHAME on Carhartt for putting their name on such a product and Amazon for selling it on their site.
on January 3, 2016
Debating returning these. The jean material is a nice change from my regular canvas pants of the same type. The difference is, the thick canvas seem to fit better. These are snug around the thigh and butt and feel stiff. They look very nice from a style perspective but are too thick for a regular wear pant.
on July 26, 2017
Bought for my husband who works construction. Pants don't last long due to his line of work. He said these fit perfectly. They have lasted a few years which is great because he is always in concrete, getting them snagged or cut with a tool.
on September 8, 2014
These are great, heavy duty jeans with a comfortable fit. Most jeans fit me tight in the leg and hip and even going a waist size up doesn't correct the problem. Carhartt's dungarees fit very comfortably though. They are loose fitting. These are very sturdy jeans that I originally bought for riding my motorcycle, but they are so comfortable that I use them for general wear. There is extra material in the thighs and knees of the "Double Front Loggers," giving them a chaps look, but not in an ostentatious way. They look good and wear nicely.

As far as sizing goes, I found that they run a bit tight in the waist so a size up might be recommended. I am a difficult to find 31L, but the 30L was just about right for me. The 32Ls are too long. If you are in between length sizes, I'd advise going down a size.

This is my third pair. They are my go-to jeans. I will definitely buy more.
on August 21, 2016
They look great, but have just a bit too much room in the thighs. This could be dangerous around moving machine parts, but they work for me. They have been washed twice in hot water and did not shrink. Carhartt work pants with the removable knee pads are still the best work pants for people who work hard and want durability in their work clothes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.