|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.95 - $49.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Straight-leg work pant in 12-ounce heavyweight cotton duck featuring hammer loop and reinforced paneling at knees
- Side utility pockets and heavy-hauling reinforced back pockets with logo tag
- Loose Original Fit
Customers who bought this item also bought
When your 9-to-5 is crawling on roofs, pounding nails into floors, or putting rebar into cement, you need a double-front dungaree that can take a beating and get up for more. Proudly made in the USA. 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100 percent ring-spun cotton duck, full seat and thigh for easy movement, double front with cleanout openings that accommodate knee pads, multiple tool and utility pockets for convenience, left-leg hammer loop, heavy-hauling reinforced back pockets.
Double up on durability with our double-front work dungaree in 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck. It features chap-style, double-front panels as well as double knees with cleanout bottoms to accommodate knee pads. It's cut to sit at the natural waist and offers a full seat and thigh. A hammer loop and multiple tool and utility pockets add convenience, and the 19-inch leg openings fit over work boots.
- Product Dimensions: 25 x 13 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002G9U3WS
- Item model number: B01
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I couldn't be more impressed. These pants fit lovely, exactly the way they did when I was young. They're comfortably firm in the waist, and perfectly loose and flexible everywhere you need tbem to be. I have to roll under trucks, weld in odd inverted positions, crawl out of car windows, and climb trailers all night to secure loads- these pants are exactly what I need.
The main deciding factor on choosing these pants is Carhartt's wise decision to move manufacturing back to the U.S.- the same reason I continue to buy Red Wings boots. I'll gladly pay more for superior materials and craftsmanship- and it butters another Americans bread as well, so it is a triple win at that point.
The inseam is a bit long on these pants, but who cares? It won't be long before they start to fray out at the bottoms and the extra length will buy me a lot more use out of them.
Sign me up for a bunch more, in the market for more Carhartt work wear too- jackets, hoodies, etc.
Took me a year and 4 months to wear out two pairs of these I wore in rotation 7 days a week under very harsh conditions. Just got my first new pair I reordered, I forgot how great they fit when they're new! A fan of these pants as long as they keep making them. Tough as nails!