|Fits as expected||
Carhartt Men's Flame Resistant Heavyweight Duck Traditional Coat
|Price:||$185.00 - $225.00|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
Customers who bought this item also bought
Protect yourself from flash fire or electric arcs on the job. Carhartt's flame-resistant duck traditional coat is quilt-lined and made of 13-ounce flame-resistant, 100<(>&<)>#37; cotton duck. It features two inside patch pockets with flame-resistant hook-and-loop closures, Nomex<(>&<)>reg; inside-waist drawcord for an adjustable fit, rib-knit storm cuffs to seal out cold air, a two-way brass zipper and snaps under the collar for an optional hood (FRA265). It is NFPA 70E compliant.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00495YI82
- Item model number: FRC066
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 17, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: