- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Carhartt Company Gear Collection
- Rugged flex durable stretch technology for ease of movement
- Straight traditional fit sits slightly below the waist
- Slim seat and thigh
- Garment washed for a soft finish
Customers who bought this item also bought
Featured items you may like
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fits like your favorite pair of jeans, with stretch for added comfort and the security of flame-resistant protection. With a traditional fit that sits at the waist with a slim seat and thigh, these pants are made from 12.5 ounce, FR denim: 99 percent cotton/1 percent spandex and offer rugged flex durable stretch technology for ease of movement, is already garment washed for soft finish, has an arc-resistant button closure at waist, brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape, two back pockets, triple-stitched main seams, straight leg opening, has the Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket and the NFPA 2112/HRC 2 label sewn on coin pocket and it meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E standards and is UL Classified to NFPA 2112.
- Department : Mens
- Manufacturer : Carhartt Sportswear - Mens
- Package Dimensions : 12.2 x 11.7 x 2.1 inches
- ASIN : B00TEPZ3YA
- Item model number : 101814B-972
- Date First Available : July 13, 2015
- Customer Reviews: