|Fits as expected||
Carhartt Men's Heavyweight Sweatshirt Hooded Pullover Original Fit
|Price:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- *locker loop, heavyweight
- *front hand-warmer pocket
- Machine wash warm - like colors
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Carhartt's heavyweight pullover is a must-have in colder weather. It’s made of 13-ounce, 80% cotton / 20% polyester fabric with spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband to keep the cold out. The attached three-piece jersey-lined hood with drawcord and front hand-warmer pockets are designed to keep you warm. Heather gray fiber content is 70% cotton / 30% polyester.
Our job-tested heavyweight pullover is a must-have in colder weather. made of 13-ounce, 80% cotton / 20% polyester fabric with spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband to keep the cold out. The attached three-piece jersey-lined hood with drawcord and front hand-warmer pockets are designed to keep you warm. Heather Gray fiber content is 70% cotton / 30% polyester.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 13 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002G9U92W
- Item model number: K184
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 13, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
First, the quality and "feel" of the sweatshirt is beyond my initial expectations. The shirt is really thick and warm. The outside is smooth and a little rigid due to the thickness of the material. The inside is brushed so it has a really soft texture. In fact, I often wear this on weekends without an undershirt because the inside is so comfortable. The pocket in the front has plenty of room but does not stick out or sag when you put things in it. The stitching is tight and over the past year it has held up very well.
I wear a medium and my father-in-law is a large and both shirts fit like we expected. For some perspective, I wear a 15.5/33 dress shirt and the sweater fit without being to tight or to big. Despite the thickness of the material the shirt is not overly bulky; it fits comfortably without being cumbersome. The neck area is quite tight, however, and it makes pulling it off over your head a little bit tricky. It's not a big gripe but make sure you have the strings out of the way before you take it off or you will end up with a string impression in your forehead.
One word of caution - this is a very warm sweatshirt. If you are looking for something light for moderate weather, this is not it. I wore it last year in some of the coldest weather we experienced - I am in Texas so that is only about 20 degrees F - and was very warm. If you are looking for a warm sweater this is defiantly it.Read more ›
This Carhartt heavyweight sweatshirt, however, is a good buy.
1. Heavy, but soft materials, so very warm indeed.
2. The workmansship is decent.
3. The style is good, it looks nice around my shoulders and waist, not baggy at all!(The hood doesn't drag down on the back, so the frontal neckpiece is not lifted up and tightend around my throat. As a result, no scene of strangulation,Ha,Ha...)
4. Heavyweight only at Amazon, the local store has only lightweight and mediumweight with a higher price tag than heaveyweight at Amazon.(Yeah, I got it in August to avoid its December's "seasonable" price.)
Cons (well,only one)
1. I can only wear Small size Carhartt shirts and T-shirts, and I have like 5 or 7 of them (Mediums are huge for me). So, I assumed a Small size Carhartt hoodie would be my size. But, Wrong! I went to a local workwear store, and checked it out; Thanks to myself, I needed a Carhartt Medium hoodie for my 5.10/160 pound physique). Carhartt really needs to straighten their size standards acorss all products. My adive is: GO TO A STORE TO FIND YOUR RIGHT SIZE, AND THEN BUY IT FROM AMAZON.
Final verdict: Great sweatshirt, and I give it 5 stars!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Comfy but on the large side for me. I don't wear it much as a result but I will wear it on occasion on a cold day when I am being lazy.Published 2 months ago by John
Four years later I find myself writing this review, and I still own this exact hoody. The color has faded a bit, and there's a couple of stains, but it still holds up perfectly. Read morePublished 3 months ago by OSUB
This is a very warm hoodie i can wear it with a tshirt and thermal in 20 to 30 degrees and work all day outside without getting cold, it is well made and comfortable. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Luke
These are my husbands go to sweatshirts for good, work and play. They are nice and heavy and hold up well. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Karissa R.
Another "thumbs up" by my husband, who loves everything Carhartt. When they say that this is a "heavyweight" sweatshirt..... Take heed. Read morePublished 6 months ago by jennalbrecht
i own a lot of carhartt clothing and this sweatshirt IS heavyweight and is very nice.Published 7 months ago by Ryan Ward