Carhartt Men's Heavyweight Sweatshirt Hooded Pullover Original Fit,Heather Grey (Closeout),Small
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 75% Cotton/25% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Locker loop, heavyweight
- Front hand-warmer pocket
- Attached jersey-lined hood
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Carhartt's heavyweight pullover is a must-have in colder weather. It and rsquo,s made of 13-ounce, 80 cotton/20 polyester fabric with spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband to keep the cold out. The attached three-piece jersey-lined hood with drawcord and front hand-warmer pockets are designed to keep you warm. Heather gray fiber content is 70 cotton/30 polyester. Locker loop, heavyweight front hand-warmer pocket attached jersey-lined hood
- Package Dimensions: 20 x 15 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.55 pounds
- ASIN: B00BEGESSE
- Item model number: K184-HGY
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 10, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #579 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Shops > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Clothing > Work Utility & Safety > Tops
- #1819 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Novelty & More > Clothing > Novelty > Men > Hoodies
- #2076 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Clothing > Work Utility & Safety
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, the quality and "feel" of the sweatshirt is beyond my initial expectations. The shirt is really thick and warm. The outside is smooth and a little rigid due to the thickness of the material. The inside is brushed so it has a really soft texture. In fact, I often wear this on weekends without an undershirt because the inside is so comfortable. The pocket in the front has plenty of room but does not stick out or sag when you put things in it. The stitching is tight and over the past year it has held up very well.
I wear a medium and my father-in-law is a large and both shirts fit like we expected. For some perspective, I wear a 15.5/33 dress shirt and the sweater fit without being to tight or to big. Despite the thickness of the material the shirt is not overly bulky; it fits comfortably without being cumbersome. The neck area is quite tight, however, and it makes pulling it off over your head a little bit tricky. It's not a big gripe but make sure you have the strings out of the way before you take it off or you will end up with a string impression in your forehead.
One word of caution - this is a very warm sweatshirt. If you are looking for something light for moderate weather, this is not it. I wore it last year in some of the coldest weather we experienced - I am in Texas so that is only about 20 degrees F - and was very warm. If you are looking for a warm sweater this is defiantly it. It not only kept me warm but help up very well against some very brisk wind.
Overall I am very happy with this sweatshirt. It is warm, comfortable and does not have a gigantic brand name printed across the front. The quality is top notch. My wife says it looks nice on me and even she takes it every chance she gets. During the cold months of the year I think she wears it more than I do...