Carhartt Men's Hubbard Rain Defender Plaid Long Sleeve Shirt ,Dark Blue (Closeout),XXX-Large Tall
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- 8-ounce, 100% cotton ring-spun flannel
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Two-button adjustable cuffs
- Original fit
|Men's fall essentials - exclusively for Prime members|
Sport Shirt $39.00
Polo Shirt $12.00
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Rugged but comfortable, the carhartt hubbard plaid shirt is made of heavyweight 8-ounce, 100% cotton ring-spun flannel. Featuring a spread collar, it includes two chest pockets with flaps and button closures for secure storage, as well as two-button adjustable cuffs for a good fit. A back yoke with centered box pleat enhances ease of movement, and triple-stitched main seams add strength.
- Package Dimensions: 12.3 x 11 x 2.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B008AVS990
- Item model number: 100122-476
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 8, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #401 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Shops > Big & Tall > Shirts > Button-Down Shirts > Casual Button-Down Shirts
- #565 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Shops > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Clothing > Work Utility & Safety > Tops
- #2140 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Clothing > Work Utility & Safety
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I believe this is 11 ounce cotton flannel. I believe the Duluth Trading Co. flannel is 6 ounce flannel, so the Carhartt is almost twice as thick! The buttons are sown on very well, the seams are double stitched, and there's a pen slot in the left pocket so you can keep your pocket closed and still have a pen in there!! These are my go to flannel shirts. I will end up buying at least two or three more of these just because they're so well made.
Be aware that they do tend to run big. I usually wear an xl, but I bought a L and it fits correctly. They also tend to shrink a bit, so wash warm or cold and dry on delicate or hang dry.
I was not disappointed at all with this shirt. The quality was very surprising! nice weight to the cloth and the plaid was very attractively done in a warm color. My husband will love this shirt!
Getting something that has long enough tails and sleeves is always an issue for him. Not the case here. We actually had to return for a small size and regular length instead of the tall.
The sizes are a bit on the larger than usual side. After getting the right size my son was very happy with the shirt, it is of very good quality.
The return and refund was handled very professionally and I am very satisfied with the shirt and the customer service offered here.