We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton
- Field TestedDrop tail; Back length: Large Regular: 32.5 inches, Large Tall: 34.5 inches
- Attached three-piece hood with draw-cord closureInternal waist draw-cord; Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge.Â Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Two chest pockets with vertical zipper closuresInternal rib-knit storm cuffs; 12 ounce, 100% Cotton Sandstone Duck
- Two lower pockets with hook-and-loop closures and separate side entry hand-warmer pocketsSplit-back with pleated bi-swing; Sherpa lining in body, Quilted-Nylon lining in sleeves
- Two inside pocketsTriple-stitched main seams
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
C95 Carhartt Men's Jackson Coat - Sherpa LinedThe Sandstone Jackson Coat is packed with features that offer you comfort, warmth and convenience. Made of 12 ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck, it features sherpa lining in the body, quilted-nylon lining in sleeves, two chest pockets with vertical zip closures, two lower pockets with hook-and-loop flap closures and separate side entry handwarmer pockets and two inside pockets. It also has a dropped tail for added coverage, an attached three-piece hood with drawcord closure, an internal waist drawcord, internal rib-knit storm cuffs and a split back with bi-swing folds for ease of movement. Main seams are triple-stitched for durability. (Formerly known as Sandstone Jackson Coat - Sherpa Lined)
- Package Dimensions: 21.3 x 15.5 x 4.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.9 pounds
- ASIN: B002DEOG4C
- Item model number: C95
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 13, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only issue I have is with the pockets for your hands. They are too low, too small and not lined the way the rest of the coat is so not very warm at all.
We live in Northeast Texas on 24 acres and have many outdoor projects and chores in the winter and this jacket is perfect for the winters here, in fact, he does need additional layers, because this is super warm all on it's own. The duck weave is a perfect weave for windy days and keeps the cold out. Love the fleecey type inside.
This was an anniversary gift and he just loves it. Over the last two years, it is washing and wearing excellently. My short (non narrative) video was made after 2 years of wear.
I ran into a couple issues that kept me from loving it however:
1. The size chart that's listed for these is their "outerwear" and it really doesn't apply to them. I measured my chest and it said that a 4x would be a little small! Trusting the size chart, that was the first one I got, and it was enormous, like I was wearing daddy's coat big. I had to return it and get the 3x after trying on another Carhartt coat on in a store to make sure of the size I needed.
2. The hood is quite deep. This is great in a lot of situations, but I've found that it obstructs most forward vision unless you're head's tilted all the way back which can make it difficult to walk safely without some getting used to.
My one gripe is that the lining is only attached to the outer material at the edge seams, so when I slide the hood off when I am wearing a ball cap (my usual case) the lining sticks to the ball cap and is pulled away from the outer shell leaving it exposed and inside out. I will have to add a few small stitches to keep the lining from being pulled inside out.